Chapter 10

Reggie's POV

A few days later, I leave the kids with dad, and I go towards my mate's cave.

I run there in my wolf form, so I reach it quickly, and then I go straight to my mate's cave, but he's not there, so I decide to check the training grounds.

I find him there, and he doesn't seem to notice me, so I decide to walk towards him quietly, and I hug him from behind, which makes him jumps away from me in surprise.

When he realises that it's me, he sends me a glare, and I chuckle at him.

"Loose the glare, or I won't take you to meet my parents." I tell him, and he frowns.

"You want me to meet your parents?" He asks me, and I nod reluctantly.

"Yesterday, they came back from their work earlier then usually, and they caught me covered in the scent blocker, so I told them that I was with you, and that you're my mate." I say.

"Are we going now?" He asks me.

"If you don't have to stay." I tell him.

"I should be training my pack today, but I will tell Casey to do it for me." He tells me, so we go to the other side of the small clearing, to tell Casey that we will be going.

He agrees to take over for the day, so Will and I shift, before we run towards my pack.

When we reach it, we shift back, and we put our clothes on, before we go to my house, where my parents are sitting outside.

They were expecting me to come here with Will, but they didn't realise that I will be back so quickly, since it was barely an hour.

They stand up when they see us, and we walk towards them.

I introduce everyone, and they reluctantly shake each other's hands, before papa leads everyone inside.

Dad goes to make some tea, while the rest of us go to sit in the living room, where my kids are sleeping on the blanket.

When Will sees the the kids, he immediately goes towards them, and he sits on the floor, before he reaches his hand to touch the hair of one of the babies that he didn't see before.

I go towards him, and I sit on the couch right behind him, before I put my hand on his shoulder.

"This is Raven, and that one is Royal." I tell him, pointing at one of the babies when I say their name.

"I like that their names are matching, but not too much." He tells me.

"Thanks, I picked them." I say.

"I helped with one." Papa argues.

"You only told me a few names that might interest me, but I picked that name." I inform him, and he rolls his eyes, which makes Will chuckle.

Soon dad comes back, so Will moves to sit on the couch next to me, and we talk to my parents for a while.