Chapter 40

Will's POV

When we get back to the pack lands, it's already getting dark, so we made it just in time.

We have stayed at out clearing for longer than we have planned, so I'm very glad that we managed to get here before it's dark outside, since it would be dangerous to stay beyond the border, at least now when we don't have a cave to stay in.

We shift somewhere midway towards the house, and we put our clothes on, then we make our way to his house.

But before we can get out of the woods, I can see that someone is laying on the ground in their wolf form, and they look hurt.

So, I lead Reginald there, and we go towards the wolf.

"Can you shift?" I ask them.

They whine, but a few seconds later they start to shift, and my eyes when I see who that is.

"Connor?" I ask him, not really believing that I'm seeing him right now.

"Will?" He asks, but he sounds like he's in pain.

"Who's that?" Reginald asks me.

"My brother." I tell him, and he nods, before he sits on the ground next to Connor.

"Are you hurt?" Reginald asks him.

"My leg hurts." He says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I have no idea I was just running, and the I felt to the ground, I was laying here for a few minutes now." He says, so I nod.

Reginald is looking at his leg, but he looks like he had no idea what to do, so I'm not surprised when he tells us that he has no idea what's wrong, and that we should get Connor to the hospital.

I chuckle slightly, before I pick my brother up, and we go toward the pack house.

We leave Connor at the hospital, and we decide that we will come back soon to see if he's fine, since his mate saw us on a way there, and she's with him now, so there's no need for us to stay.

Then we have to go back to Reginald's house, before his parents will get worried, since its already later than we said that we'll be back.

When we reach the house the kids aren't downstairs, so we go to their room, and we find Carter and Timmy who are trying to make the kids go to sleep, but it looks like it's not working.

So, we take the kids form them, and they go downstairs, while we put the four little boys to bed.

When we're done, we go downstairs too, and we spend some time with the rest of Reginald's family, since almost everyone is in the living room.

It has been a while since everyone was sitting together, and not arguing with someone, so it's nice to have it back.

After about an hour we decide to check on Connor, and Carter reluctantly lets us go outside, since it's already dark, and from what Reginald told me, Carter doesn't like when people go outside after sunset, especially his family.

I get it because it might me quite dangerous, especially for the untrained people, but we will definitely be able to protect ourselves if someone will attack us or something.