Chapter 38

Reggie's POV

Papa and dad are very angry at Mason, they won't even talk to him, which seems to make Mason sad, but he's still angry at us.

My parents told him that he has to apologise to Casey, Will and me, before they will forgive him, but I really doubt to that it will happen anytime soon, since he still glares at us every time that he sees us.

So, we usually spend our days outside, to avoid him as much as we can, but it's difficult to avoid someone if you're living in the same house.

I really don't think that we will be able to live like this for long, so I will have to make it right somehow.

"Mason." I say loudly when I see him going into the dining room.

He stops in the doorway, but he doesn't look my way, which makes me think that he's considering if he wants to talk to me.

I don't give him an option, I just go towards him, and I drag him into the living room.

Timmy went somewhere with the kids, but my kids and Will are in our bedroom, and Carter is somewhere in the house, so I will have some help if Mason will decide to attack me.

I make him sit on the couch, and he glares at me, but he doesn't move his hand towards me, so I guess that it's a good sign.

"What do you want?" He asks me.

"I want this house to get back to normal, you're making your kids stressed, and some of them are even scared of you, so I think that we should work it out soon." I tell him, and his eyes widen.

"The kids are scared of me?" He asks me.

"A few of them. Didn't you see that they won't even come close to you?" I ask him, and he shakes his head.

"Can't you just tell me where my kid is, so I can find him? Then everything will be back to normal again, and my family will be together." He says.

"Alex is happy with his life, and I'm sure that he won't be enjoying being an Omega, which he would be forced to be in this pack, so I think that you should just let him stay somewhere where he could be happy instead of dragging him here." I tell him.

"He's not really an Omega, so I would be able to convince Carter to make him a normal ranked wolf." He tells me, his eyes pleading me to tell him where he will find his son.

"I will tell you where you will find him, but not before he will be old enough to understand the situation properly, and choose what he wants to do with his life." I tell him, and he groans.

"And when will that be?" He asks me.

"When Alex will be a teenager, maybe a bit later, it depends if he will be a troublesome teenager or not." I tell him, and he sighs in frustration.

"That's a lot of time." He tells me.

"Not really, he will be a teenager soon." I tell him.

He considers it for a while until he agrees to my terms, and I sigh in relieve.

Then he apologises for what he did to me, and he promises to apologise to Casey the next time that he will see him.

So, I smile at him, and I go up the stairs to tell my mate what just happened.