Chapter 14

Reggie's POV

The next day, I go to Denver house, to tell him about everything.

When I get there, I knock on the door, and my eyes widen when I see that Scott opens the door, instead of Denver, or his mate.

"Is Denver here?" I ask, but I already know the answer, since I can smell that Denver's kids are nearby, and Scott wouldn't be opening Denver door, if Denver was here.

"No, I'm taking care of his kids, he went on a date with his mate, and he will be gone for the next few days." My brother tells me, and I nod with a frustrated sigh.

Now I remember that Denver told me about it a few days ago, I guess that it will have to wait after all.

"Do you want to stay here for a while? I'm sure that the kids will want to see you." Scott tells me, and he looks like he's about to beg me to stay, so I guess that the kids are more trouble than he can take.

"Sure." I say, and he goes out of the door, and then we go to the back yard, where the kids are.

"Why did you open the front door, if you could have just walked around the house?" I ask him, slightly amused.

"I forgot that it would be quicker." He tells me with a shrug, and I just shake my head.

Soon we reach the back yard, and I can see why Scott wants me to stay.

"Are you taking care of all of them by yourself?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Well, Eliott was here with me, until a few minutes ago, but he had to go to his house, he should be back soon." He says, and I nod, before I turn to look at all of my nephews that are here.

There are Denver's kids, Tyson, Ray, Rey, and Roy, then we have Scott's kids, Jeffery and Jefferson, and also Parker and Lincoln are here, and they're Wyatt's kids.

So, we are only missing a few more, since my brother Tyler has four kids which are named Valentin, Trevor, and Gabriel.

And Eliott will most likely come here soon with his kids, Pascal and Luca.

I go towards the older kids, and I decide to play with them, while Tyler will watch the toddlers and babies.

Soon Eliott comes back, as Scott said that he will, and he has his kids with him.

He greets me when he sees me, and then he looks around, then he let's out a loud sigh, before he goes to help Scott with the babies.

I spend some time with them, but soon Wyatt takes his kids, and I decide that my brothers should be able to take care of the rest, so I go back to take my kids form dad.

One my way there, I actidentally cut my leg, so I swear under my breath, but I decide to just keep going, since it's not bleeding much.