Chapter 6

Reggie's POV

The next day, I take my kids, and I carry them through the woods, towards my brother's house.

When I reach his front door, I stop and I wonder how I should knock, since my arms are full and I relay shouldn't lay my babies in the wet ground.

So, I decide to use one of my feet, and it works good enough, since Denver opens the door not long later.

"Hi." He says with a smile, when he sees me.

"Hey. I wanted to ask if you will be able to watch my kids for a few hours." I say, and he frowns.

"I don't mind watching your kids, but I hope that you're not going to see your boyfriend again." He tells me, and I sigh in frustration.

Then I smell the air to know if someone is close, but it seems that Denver is the only person downstairs.

So, I decide to tell him what's going one, since he's one of not many people that I can trust with this information.

Danver and I are close, but that's most likely because of the fact that his mate was one of my best friends, even before Denver knew that they're mates.

"I will tell you something, but you have to promise that you won't tell anyone about it." I tell him, and he frowns, then he thinks about it for a few seconds.

"I promise." He responds.

"I saw him yesterday, and he's my mate." I tells him, and before he can say anything I continue.

"We assume that I couldn't tell that he's my mate, because he was using the scent blockers, so I couldn't smell him, and he said that he knew that we're mates ever since we met." I explain.

"Well, if you're sure that he's your mate, then I won't stop you from seeing him." He says, and then he extends his hands to take the babies.

I give him two babies, and one of the bags, but I decide to take two babies with me.

"You're taking them?" Denver asks, and I nod.

"Yeah, I told Will that we have kids, and he asked to meet them." I tell him.

Then we say goodbye, and I go towards the border.

The walk takes longer than it usually does, but I manage to reach it without any guards noticing me, so I go towards Will's cave.

When I reach it, Will is already waiting in front of it, so one of his warriors had to see me walking towards the cave, and they most likely told him that I was coming here.

When I reach him, I give him a kiss, and then I hand him the kids, who are looking at him curiously.

"What's their names?" He asks me.

"Ryker and Roger." I tell him, pointing at each of the boys when I say their names.

"I just hope that you know that I have no idea how to take care of the kids, at least the small ones." He says, and I laugh slightly.