Chapter 17

Will's POV

I wait for Reginald to come over to my pack, because today we're going for a hunt, and I know that my mate likes to hunt with us.

He comes here not much later, so I greet him with a kiss, then we go towards the people that will be going with us.

I can see that Reginald is excited about hunting, and I can't help but smile.

"I want to see the kids again. Can I go to your pack after we will get back from hinting." I ask him, and he nods.

"Sure." He says.

Soon we reach some of my pack members, and we shift, since they're already waiting on us in their wolf forms.

Then we run into the woods, and we try to find a deer.

Usually we eat bunnies, since there are a lot of them not far from our cave, and they're easy to catch, but when we go hunting, we are looking for a deer.

We manage to find one, so I let one of my men kill it, and a few of them carry it back to our cave.

Well, one is carrying the deer, but I don't allow anyone to go through the woods on their own, especially if I know that they're not trained enough.

Then we hunt some more, and when we get back to my pack, after about five hours, I can see all seven dears laying on the grounds.

The people that stayed behind, are making them ready to heat, and soon we will be able to eat.

Reginald sits under one of the trees, and I decide to sit next to him.

We will most likely wait until the food will be ready, then we will go to his pack, so I can see my babies again.

We talk for a while, and not much later, we are eating a freshly heated deer.

When we're done, we shift again, and we run towards Reginald's pack.

We're still covered in blood, and I know that he will force me to take a shower when we will get to his house.

Soon we're entering the house, and Timmy comes out of the living room, to see who just come here.

He smiles when he sees that it us, so I smile back, before he frowns at the blood that covers our bodies.

"What happened to you?" He asks us, and that causes Carter and Mason to come out of the living room as well.

"We were hunting with Will's pack." Reginald tells them.

"Alright, but go take a shower." Timmy says, so Reginald takes my hand, and we go up the stairs to his room.

"I didn't have a shower in years." I say,

The last shower that I had was when I was still living in my former pack, and that was about seven years before I met Reginald, then I used to wash myself in the river.

From what I remember I liked to take showers, so I happily follow him to his bathroom.