My savior

Season 3

Season 3

When morning came, Izuku was the first to wake up, His shoulder where the wound was pinched with every move he did. He tried laying on his side, but every movement wound ached, so instead of sleeping he stayed awake. Sitting up, he glanced at Shoto who slept on the wall in front of him, back hunched with neck tilted, no doubt he'd wake up with a sore neck. His eyes then turned to Katsuki on the other side, laying on the floor with his jacket pulled over his face to block the sunlight.

Noticing someone was missing, he stood up, flinching when his shoulder moved, only then did he realize he was shirtless. His bloody shirt rested against the makeshift bed. No use in using it as the front of it was ripped, from the bottom to the top. Hopefully, Shoto had extra clothing as he did not want to walk around bare chested especially if F/n was here.

Speaking of the girl, where the hell was she? Maybe she needed some time for herself, but surely she would have woken one of them up, right? No, that was highly unlikely. But, after realizing the cause of his wound, perhaps she felt guilty and tried recollecting her thoughts to form a way to apologize. That had to be it, right? Either way, he'd have to forgive her as she tended to be scared and not think rationally when she felt threatened.

Another unlikely thought. But, he pushed that down and instead reached for the doorknob only for it to be locked. A sigh was released and he turned to Shoto who was very much glad to see him alive. For a second, when he had first spotted his hair, he thought he was imagining it, but when Shoto turned, his relief entered him only for his vision to fade when he was shot.

Approaching the male, a smile was set on his lips, "Shoto."

The male surprisingly woke up. His eyes blinked tiredly before processing the crouching male, "Is your wound bleeding?"

"No." Izuku shook his head and pointed at the door, "I was wondering if you had the key or maybe F/n had it before she left?"

At the mention of her name, he was fully awake. Standing up, he dusted himself off before looking at Izuku. Then did he mention her whereabouts. A look of worry crossed over the freckle male's face. He resorted to biting his nails as Shoto continued speaking. He felt sour, not at the fact that Shoto did not want F/n inside because she had shot him—her mind was basically wired to kill anything—but because he had sent her off on her own.

Now he indulged himself in a pity party; well he wanted to, but he couldn't because Shoto was only doing it to prove her loyalty or something.

"I just wished you guys would have woken me up and let me get my opinion." Izuku said, scratching his hair in worry, "It's been hours if she had left last night. She's probably in danger."

Katsuki, who had woken up to their voices, grunted, "Don't know about that."

"What's done is done." Shoto shrugged as he unlocked the door, "She's probably on her way back as of this moment."