1 Kissing photos leaked

Seven o'clock in the evening.

Wen Zhixia closed the process notebook, took off the gold thin-framed glasses on the bridge of his nose, got up and poured a glass of water.

Just then, the director knocked on the door and came in, "Zhixia, how's the break? Can you hold on to the second half of the live broadcast?"

Wen Zhixia took a sip of hot water and said, "No problem, I just have a slight cold."

Due to physical reasons, he had to stop shooting halfway through the shooting. Wen Zhixia felt so sorry. If the second half of the live broadcast was over again, it would really smash his own signboard.

Just in summer, the weather is still very cold. There is no air conditioning and no heating in the dressing room. At this time, the heating has stopped. The director has prepared three or four small suns that can't lift the temperature in the room.

Wen Zhixia wore a down jacket, and under the down jacket was only a thin white suit. The close-fitting thin cloth can outline the slender legs and perfect body lines, but it could not be simply warm. The handsome cheeks were slightly white with cold at this moment.

The makeup artist looked at it in shock.

If this kind of face is on the stage, the fans will be noisy again.

Wen Zhixia is the movie emperor, and the fan support group is all available. In this Wen Zhixia's program, the fruits sent by the fan support club alone are piled up in the background. If they know that their brother is being bullied in the background, those fans may make trouble.

"Wen Zhixia, I'll fix your makeup." The makeup artist trembled with a makeup brush, "You can't go on stage like this."

Wen Zhixia put down the water cup and sat down in front of the dressing table again. "Okay... Apply less powder. I have something to do after the variety show is over."

"Okay, okay!" The makeup artist was just in the mentality of trying, but he didn't expect Wen Zhixia to be so talkative. He immediately followed Wen Zhixia's meaning and simply changed a little, which could probably modify his face.

Wen Zhixia has a good foundation, and there is no need to be cruel at all. On the contrary, it is unnecessary.

After packing up, the rest time is almost ready.

Wen Zhixia took off his down jacket and went back to the stage.

The prelude sounded, accompanied by a loud shout: "Welcome back to the 'Live Wonderful Night!' Here is the most real reaction and the most restored look of idols!"

The host Momo took a look at Wen Zhixia and felt that his face was still not very good. As a fan of Wen Zhixia, Momo was decisively distressed, "You just rested for about half an hour. How do you feel? Are you ready for the next challenge?

Wen Zhixia nodded, "For the sake of variety show time, let's start quickly."

"Haha, Zhixia's Daily care about the length of live broadcast." Host An Lu raised his hand card with a smile and said, "That's good! After a simple break, we will continue the game part that we just didn't finish~"

"Ask!" An Lu said, "Wen Zhixia's character belongs to the category of gentleness and invincible. Why do you quarrel with Gu Baichuan, the new emperor of the entertainment industry?"

Wen Zhixia raised his eyebrows. He had already expected this problem and explained faintly, "There is no noise. Baichuan is a descendant that I value very much."

"Oh? Really?" An Luxie smiled and said, "But why did someone see you and Gu Baichuan arguing in the backstage of the 'Silver Pigeon Award Ceremony' before?"