49 His husband

Gu Baichuan hurriedly chased out, and Wen Zhixia found another corner for herself to sit down. She didn't eat the cake and played with her mobile phone quietly.

"Xiaxia, you're really angry, are you?" Gu Baichuan quickly sat next to him and said, "Don't be angry. It's not worth getting angry for such people."

Wen Zhixia shook her head and leaned on the man's shoulder. "I'm not angry. My stomach is a little bloated."

Gu Baichuan frowned and rubbed his stomach for him. "Is your stomach bloated? Do you want to go to the hospital?

"It's okay." Wen Zhixia's voice was very low, like a newborn kitten acting coquettishly, with little strength, "I'll squint for a while."

Gu Baichuan was afraid that he would catch a cold and said, "Don't sleep here. I'll take you to the lounge."

Wen Zhixia did not respond, as if she had fallen asleep.

Gu Baichuan had no choice but to cover the person with his coat first, hold him and wait for him to wake up.

Shu Shu is very cruel to herself in some things. The medicine doesn't work fast, but it's like foreign wine.

After they left, Shu Shu felt that her situation was not right. She wanted to find someone to help her, but she was angry that Gu Baichuan had just ignored her.

And the most important thing is that it has become like this. Isn't it a disgrace to go out to find someone again?

The more she cared about her face, the more she didn't want to go, but before long, the strength of the medicine was like a surging wave of heat waves that made her unable to fight.

Shu Shu fell to the ground in a mess, tried her last bit of strength, and slowly crawled out with trembling reason.

She can't stand anymore.

Gu Baichuan also saw it when Shu Shu came out.

The main reason is that Wen Zhixia is sleeping in his arms now. He can't leave or get up, and he dares not look at his mobile phone. He can only stare at the person in his arms all the time. Shu Shu climbed out from the left position of Wen Zhixia.

Shu Shu saw Gu Baichuan at this moment, as if she saw the savior, "Gu..."

'Bang!'

Gu Baichuan quickly grabbed the cake on the table and turned his face directly.

Shu Shu was unable to avoid being burnt, and her mouth and nose were full of cake cream, which was so sweet and greasy that it was disgusting.

Gu Baichuan looked coldly at Shu Shu waving her hands to wipe the cake on her face, and whispered, "Shut up."

Although the sound is very light, it can inexplicably bring people a cold feeling.

He spoke like this just for fear of waking up Wen Zhixia, otherwise, he would have cursed the shameless one below.

It's really embarrassing.

The company's internal staff also dare to do these things at the dinner party. I'm sorry that you work in my company if you don't pull out your skin.

"Well..." Shu Shu wanted to say something else, and Gu Baichuan directly dumped two more cakes.

Gu Baichuan felt that this high-end dessert was wasted when it hit him.

He Zhi'an never saw Gu Baichuan coming, so he came here to find someone. When he came in, he saw his president smashing people with expensive pastries.

He Zhi'an: "..."