31 Speak face to face

Gu Baichuan picked up the millet porridge. The temperature was just right for the entrance, and it was not too hot.

Wen Zhixia originally wanted to eat by himself, but Gu Baichuan insisted on feeding. Knowing that the man still blamed himself for what happened last night, Wen Zhixia simply did not worry about it.

"That's him! Gu Baichuan wanted to kill me yesterday! He is crazy! He is just a madman!"

I didn't see him hear his voice first. As soon as this sentence fell, Su Ranran pushed the door and entered, "Look! He is also very cruel to Brother Wen--"

With a bang, everyone was stunned.

The director looked at Gu Baichuan, who was feeding porridge to Wen Zhixia.

"Is this what you said... brutal?"

This TM can be called virtuous!

The director frowned and looked at Su Ranran with great disgust. "The crew's shooting schedule is very full. I don't have time to do such a strange thing for you. What did you do last night?"

If you can know how Gu Baichuan is to Wen Zhixia, you just don't think about it carefully. If you investigate carefully, I'm afraid that the things in it will not be clean.

The director sighed, "Don't make trouble."

He really doesn't want this kind of moth in his group.

Moreover, Su Ranran is also a very hard-working artist, which is also in line with the hostess of this film. She is beautiful and stable in filming. Sooner or later, she will become popular. It's just a matter of time.

But now, Su Ranran has to go side by the sword to do such a disgusting thing. I really don't know who he deserves.

"I, I really saw it!" Su Ranran was stunned yesterday. He squatted outside in the middle of the night and didn't dare to walk. When Gu Baichuan went in, he held Wen Zhixia in his arms, closed the door without his hand, and kicked the door with his foot.

The door of the hotel was unlocked, and I opened it again.

Although it was just a small gap, Su Ranran faintly heard something.

She wanted to go in and help, but she was afraid of Gu Baichuan.

She is really afraid of Gu Baichuan from the bottom of her heart.

So that when I heard his voice, I was so scared that I couldn't walk.

Su Ranran sat like this until the day before she went to see the director. Although it was a little late, she still worked hard to save Wen Zhixia, didn't she? Wen Zhixia would definitely not blame her.

Su Ranran sobed, "I still heard..."

" Shut up!" Gu Baichuan smashed the bowl directly, buckled it on Su Ranran's body, and gritted his teeth and asked, "Do you want to die?"

Su Ranran didn't even have time to cry in pain, so he even shouted, "Look! That's it!"

She seemed to have caught Gu Baichuan's little tail that she didn't have time to hide, and jumped excitedly.

Wen Zhixia took Gu Baichuan's hand and put it on his waist. He frowned and asked, "Well, that's it?"

Su Ranran said, "Xiaxia, don't be afraid. There are so many people here. If Gu Baichuan really abuses you, you can say it directly, and everyone will help you."

"He won't dare to do anything to you."

"Are you scared? When I asked you and me to suppress this matter, did you also want to do this, but you did this because you were afraid of what Gu Baichuan would do to you?