64 I'm going to die

Wen Zhixia didn't know how to get along with the old man, and didn't know how to say about it. He simply smiled and didn't respond.

Muling came out of the ward and bumped into these people head-on. First, he nodded to the two old people, and then walked to Wen Zhixia, "Brother Xia, wake up gently and let you in."

"Okay, I know." Wen Zhixia said, "Then I'll go in first."

Grandma Meng wiped her tears and said, "Go ahead and help us take good care of Arou."

Since Meng Qingrou didn't say to let them in, it must be two good friends who want to whisper. These old people should just wait outside.

When Wen Zhixia went in, Meng Qingrou was waiting with his eyes wide open.

Looking at the originally exquisite and beautiful woman, her whole body is covered with bandages at this moment. Because of the burn, every time she takes the medicine, she needs to take the gauze again and then re-wraise it. The pain is one aspect, but it is more regrettable that her face...

Wen Zhixia took a deep breath and asked softly, "Are you all right?"

"It's good." Meng's soft voice was lower than his, but the good deal was that it was quiet in the ward, and Wen Zhixia heard it clearly.

Meng Qingrou smiled and was suddenly choked by himself. He coughed twice, and his whole body hurt. He quickly suppressed himself, "Have you found out all these things?"

"I found it out." Wen Zhixia said, "Since you have done it, why do you regret it halfway?"

"I'm afraid you'll be sad." Meng Qingrou looked at him, and his eyes were full of Wen Zhixia. "I'm afraid that if he is dead, you will be sad. You may commit suicide and may take your child to find him. I'm afraid... I'm afraid."

I did it because of jealousy, and I regretted it because I was afraid.

Either way, it's all because of Wen Zhixia.

Meng Qingrou thought a lot before the explosion. Gu Baichuan's fate was nothing, but where was Wen Zhixia.

She didn't allow Xia Xia to be hurt at all.

Not at all.

"Xia Xia, if I met you first, would you like me?"

"There is no if." Wen Zhixia said lightly, "The key really has if. Aren't you afraid that I will meet Gu Baichuan after I'm with you, and then break up with you and be with Baichuan?"

If there are many possibilities, it can satisfy everyone's whims.

But if it can only be if.

He will always be if.

Meng gently opened the corners of his mouth with difficulty, "I'm so weak, why can't I say something nice to coax me?"

"I'm not coaxing you, I'm hurting you."

Procrastination does not give a serious response to a girl.

That's not cheating.

He is a married man, and it is even more impossible for him to say such a thing.

Even if such words will make Meng Qingrou happy, it should be up to him to break everything.

Wen Zhixia said, "I'm relieved that you have nothing to do. I can't live without people in Baichuan, so I'll go back first."

Meng Gengrou couldn't move. Seeing this, he quickly shouted, "Do you like me in an instant?"

With his voice raised, there was a feeling of dying struggle.

"No."

Wen Zhixia is very resolute.

I refused from beginning to end.

As soon as Wen Zhixia left, the two old men of the Meng family came in.

"Arou, how can you make yourself like this?" Grandma Meng cried as soon as she saw Meng's gentle misery. When she went out at home, she was still a good granddaughter. In a blink of an eye, she became like this. Who can stand it?

Meng Genru stared at the ceiling with blank eyes, "Grandma, I feel like I'm going to die."

"Don't talk nonsense! Grandma, you are not allowed to talk nonsense!"

"Grandma... Why do you think Xiaxia doesn't like me? I like him so much. Why is he so ruthless to me?

Grandma Meng was stunned for a moment, "You...what did you say?"

"Can you ask Xia Xia to take care of me? Let him take care of me when I was alive for the last time.