12 Home delivery

In the end, Wen Zhixia made this call, but after waiting for a long time, no one answered.

There was a busy sound from the mobile phone, and it was time to call. Wen Zhixia hung up the phone and muttered to himself, "Don't you have your mobile phone with you?"

Gu Baichuan frowned, "No one answered?"

"Hmm."

"Are you sure it's this one?" Gu Baichuan took a look at the list on the takeaway from the house number to the street one by one, and confirmed that it was right here.

Wen Zhixia said, "It's this family. There's nothing wrong."

Wen Zhixia knocked on the door again, but there was still no response at all. He must not have opened the door again. "Maybe he has something to do at the last minute."

Gu Baichuan, who has never been stood by anyone, is a little irritable. "How long have we been here? What's the matter? After ordering takeout, I didn't give any news, didn't leave a word, and just play in place and disappeared?"

Wen Zhixia smiled and touched his cheeks. The temperature of his palm warmed the coldness of his cheeks. "Wait a minute. After delivering this order, I'll go to dinner. It's not bad for this one."

Gu Baichuan clasped his hand and turned his head and kissed him, just like a lion who had been blowing his hair down by Wen Zhixia. Instead of continuing to be angry, he was a little happy, "It's up to your side."

Two minutes later, Gu Baichuan's face darkened, "Why is there no one yet?"

Wen Zhixia: "..."

This temper really goes quickly and quickly.

"Try to make another call." Wen Zhixia also felt that it was not good to wait like this all the time.

It's over to deliver the things directly to the customer, but the customer doesn't answer the phone when no one at home. Waiting at the door for so long is like a joke.

The phone still rang for a long time. Just as Wen Zhixia was about to hang up, a strong male voice came from the opposite side: "Who is it?"

It speaks Chinese, not French.

Wen Zhixia said, "Hello, I'm delivering takeaway to you."

"Send... huh? Do you speak so many foreign languages for delivery?" The man opposite smiled and twisted his head and was talking to someone else: "Xiao Wu, I met a deliveryman. He actually spoke in Chinese. It's so awesome. Are the requirements for delivery so high these days?"

Wen Zhixia frowned, "Are you at home now?"

The customer said, "No, I didn't pay attention to the address when ordering takeout. Why don't I give you another place and you can deliver the things directly?"

Wen Zhixia was stupid to promise him such a thing. He said directly, "I'll leave the takeaway at your door and pick it up by yourself when you come back."

"How dare you!" Wen Zhixia could feel the customer's anger through the mobile phone. "Your company requires that things be delivered to customers. How dare you casually put my takeaway in one place?"

Although Wen Zhixia said to him patiently, "It is indeed to be delivered to the customer, but the customer is not at home. This is your mistake. I can choose to put the takeaway in a place where you can pick it up."

The customer said, "Then I don't care. Anyway, if you let me go, I will complain to you."

This is completely a rogue.

Gu Baichuan listened through the receiver. He was so angry that he directly wanted to grab the mobile phone and curse, but he wanted to see how to deal with it, so he forced himself to not move his family.

Wen Zhixia said lightly, "Then you can complain."

After saying that, Wen Zhixia hung up the phone directly, and Gu Baichuan, who was moving fast, didn't see his fingers shaking.

Wen Zhixia put away his mobile phone, put the takeaway on the ground and left it alone. "Go to dinner."

"Okay." Gu Baichuan is also too lazy to spoil customers like them, "What do you want to eat? Old...brother's treat."

Wen Zhixia looked at him and said, "Do you have money?"

The money given by the program team is large, and many high-end consumption places can't go, so they can only eat in some places in small stalls and shops outside.

Moreover, the money for the delivery has not been paid yet. The money in their hands is counted as much as it is spent, and it has not been recorded in the account.

If you really spend all the money, the program team will not help fill it up.

Gu Baichuan touched his face. This action gives people a very narcissistic feeling, but good-looking people are good-looking no matter what they do. "I can brush my face."

"Okay." Wen Zhixia smiled and said, "If you can't brush your face at that time, just press you there and sell yourself."

"Ah? Is it so miserable?" Gu Baichuan was suddenly a little frustrated. He leaned against Wen Zhixia's shoulder and said, "Are you really so handsome?"

"I can't bear it."

Gu Baichuan suddenly became a child as happy as getting his favorite doll, "I knew it!"

Just without waiting for Gu Baichuan to finish his happiness, Wen Zhixia proposed, "But I'm your brother. My brother is hungry and has no money to eat. Don't you want to sell yourself?"

"...if it's for my brother." Gu Baichuan said, "Twow," which was too entangled. "Why don't you find a high-end restaurant first and then press the camera there."

Camera: "????"

"Stop it." Wen Zhixia checked the famous restaurants nearby with his mobile phone, and when he looked for it, it showed that there was a call, and he subconsciously picked it up.

The opposite side cursed and said a lot. Wen Zhixia took a look at the caller ID, which was the customer who had just ordered takeout but was not at home.

Wen Zhixia will not scold such people without taste. Although Gu Baichuan can scold, Wen Zhixia doesn't want Gu Baichuan to get involved.

The customer didn't scold a few words, but suddenly said something. Wen Zhixia said faintly, "Well, I know."

Then he hung up the phone.

Gu Baichuan was anxious to hear it. Wen Zhixia hung up the phone and quickly asked, "What's wrong?"

Wen Zhixia said, "He said he would come back to pick it up later. Let me wait for him for a while."

"Wow, it's annoying." Gu Baichuan clenched his fist, and with those curses, he should have waited for the customer to come and beat him to death.

However, after waiting for an hour, I didn't see the customer.

Wen Zhixia frowned, called the customer again, and asked in a gloomy tone, "Where are you?"

"Ah? Eat... Who are you? Oh...delivery? Haha, you are still waiting at the door, are you? You are a fool!"

The customer's mockery was as harsh as a needle.

Wen Zhixia squeezed the corners of her mouth and said, "Where are you now? I'll deliver the takeaway to you."

"Oh, do you know that it has been delivered? Wouldn't it have been better?!" The customer said an address angrily, and told him to keep it warm when he came, and if it was cold, he would complain.

Wen Zhixia didn't pay attention to it at all, so he took Gu Baichuan to the restaurant.

Standing in front of the box, Wen Zhixia knocked on the door. After a while, someone answered the door. Wen Zhixia said according to the customer's name, "Are you Mr. Yuan?"

Mr. Yuan nodded, "You still know how to send things here! You're wasting time."

"Ttt." Wen Zhixia's men weighed the spicy hot pot and were about to do it, but Gu Baichuan took a step ahead of him and put the spicy hot pot on his face!

Gu Baichuan narrowed his eyes slightly, "Do you like to eat? I'll feed you."