45 It's personal

After breakfast, the two went straight to the crew.

It happened that Meng Qingrou finished shooting the role of the single heroine, and the next was the rival play between the two of them.

The hero regards the second male lead as an imaginary enemy, basically in the idea of eliminating all the men around the hero, but in the end, he was not very successful.

Wen Zhixia thought that this scene would be shot smoothly, which should be smoother than other scenes.

Unexpectedly, not to mention that it went smoothly, there was a problem with normal shooting.

The director dared not say anything on the other side.

Director Wen Zhixia made a gesture and took Gu Baichuan aside and said, "Baichuan, you regard me as an imaginary enemy and look at me angrily. Is that okay?"

Gu Baichuan: "?"

Wen Zhixia doesn't need to ask more questions, and he also knows that this means no.

Wen Zhixia patiently explained carefully, "But we are the opposite now. You should be very angry and angry about me who exist beside the heroine, and even want to hit me, do you know?"

Gu Baichuan nodded, "But the heroine doesn't deserve you at all!"

It's one thing to know, but it's one thing to admit.

Meng Gen Genuity: "????"

It's none of my business what you husband talk about.

I made Xia Xia angry in the morning, so I dare not come to you now. Why are you still mentioning me now?

Who is responsible for the accident?

Wen Zhixia thought for a moment and said, "Let's not go about the plot, okay?"

Gu Baichuan took a look at Meng Qingrou. Obviously, it was obvious that he wanted to solve the heroine and walk with the second male lead.

But obviously it can't be done.

After thinking about it, Gu Baichuan himself was entangled again.

Wen Zhixia will take over this play because of his help, and he also exerted his strength in it. If you really blame him, Gu Baichuan can't absolve himself from the blame.

After thinking for a long time, he simply gave up and complained, "What do you have to take in this low-level president's play?"

Wen Zhixia: "...Then do you still want to shoot?"

"Shot!" Gu Baichuan panicked, "Who said no, you are not allowed to leave."

Wen Zhixia doesn't mean to leave the stall alone. "If you are too tired today and don't want to shoot, we can go out for a walk to ease our mood, instead of continuing to waste time here. It's a waste of the crew's energy."

Working and going out, Gu Baichuan will obviously choose to go out to play, "Go out!"

"Director, Kashiwakawa is not in good condition. The shooting is suspended for a day today. He lost all the losses of the crew.

Naturally, he refers to Gu Baichuan.

Although Wen Zhixia is the movie emperor, he is still a little worse than Gu Baichuan in terms of funds.

Gu Baichuan was quite happy to be regarded as a humanoid wallet, and he paid with a smile.

The director has also encountered this situation before, and it is common for actors to play tricks and don't want to shoot.