40 Bonus 100 million

After Gu Baichuan saw the woman, his face was pale in an instant, "Why is it you?"

Meng gently raised his long hair and said with a smile, "I'm the heroine of this play. Speaking of which, I have to thank you very much for getting this role."

"It's not you that I recommend!"

"The person you recommended didn't have time, so he sent me in." Meng Gengrou walked over and completely ignored Gu Baichuan's anger. Instead, he looked at Wen Zhixia, "Baby Xiaxia, do you miss me?"

The long manicure scratched Wen Zhixia's jaw. Gu Baichuan was so angry that there was almost smoke on his head. He directly pinched Meng's gentle hand and threw him away, "Xiaxia, baby, can you call that word?"

"Aa, a, it hurts, be gentle!" Meng Qingrou quickly pulled his hand back, "Do you know what pity is?"

Gu Baichuan was fully prepared, and he was not kind to Meng Qingrou at all. He had no choice but to kick the eye-catching woman out directly, so that she would not hinder him. "I have pity you big pig's feet and stay away from my baby."

Meng gently stamped his feet angrily and acted coquettishly at Wen Zhixia, "Xia Xia, look at him!"

Gu Baichuan: "Yes, Xia Xia can only look at me."

Meng Gen Genuity: "????"

You...?!

Meng Gently gritted his teeth, "Is it okay for me in Xiaxia's eyes?"

Wen Zhixia saw that the two people quarreled again and again. He shouted for a long time and didn't do it first. Wen Zhixia felt bored. "When did you two fight?"

Gu Baichuan: "????"

Meng Qingrou: "Xiaxia, you have learned badly."

Wen Zhixia said, "You quarrel as soon as you meet. I have been waiting for you to fight for many years."

Meng Qingrou and Gu Baichuan have been childhood sweethearts for so many years, and they have a very good relationship. It is reasonable that childhood sweethearts are the most likely to have feelings, but these two people want to see the two of each other. Don't say anyone, they can fight alone.

Later, Wen Zhixia appeared, and the two of them fell in love with each other.

Then the fight was even more dead.

After Wen Zhixia chose Gu Baichuan, Meng gently said that I was just a little worse in gender. If I were a man, there would be nothing wrong with Gu Baichuan.

Later, the two seemed to have a fight.

Gu Baichuan's eyes were blue, Meng Qingrou's mouth was swollen, and no one spoiled anyone.

Meng Geng softly stared at Gu Baichuan and said, "Do you hear me? Next time we fight in front of Xia Xia.

Gu Baichuan disliked her, "You don't fight with you properly. You always take my hair."

Normally, the duel between the two is also more handsome.

But when fighting with Meng Gengrou, the teacher's three moves, scratching his face and squeaking his hair, were a mess.

Gu Baichuan didn't want Wen Zhixia to see such a embarrassed scene.

Meng Qingrou said, "Well, is Xia Xia the hero this time? Can I have a sweet love?

Wen Zhixia shook and said, "I'm the second man."

"Ah? How dare you make a match for Gu Baichuan?!" Meng Gently couldn't believe it, "How can he be!"