39 Do you miss me?

The male reporter was a little confused. He answered the phone until he agreed, and finally hung up the phone, but he didn't come to his senses.

Gu Baichuan had already pushed him away and protected Wen Zhixia.

The female reporter beside her whispered, "As the emperor, is it really good for you not to pay attention to our reporters like this?"

"Shut up, do you also want the company to go bankrupt?"

The woman broke away from the friend around her and shouted, "Gu Baichuan, can you reply positively? This kind of thing involves a lot. Who are you worthy of saying anything like this?

The female reporter did not have too sharp language, but more like a platform for Gu Baichuan to explain, which is completely different from the male reporter's malicious slander just now.

Gu Baichuan can also distinguish between good and evil. After thinking about it, he asked, "Which company are you from?" If this company is reliable, it doesn't matter if you remember the whole process.

The female reporter said, "I'm an unemployed wanderer, just to join in the fun."

Gu Baichuan nodded, looked at the press card she was carrying, couldn't help laughing, and joked, "Where do you live?"

Female reporter: "?"

What do you mean by that?

The female reporter was keenly aware of something wrong.

"Go in and say it." Gu Baichuan pulled Wen Zhixia in and left a sentence, "Give the contact information to the assistant."

The female reporter rubbed her press card and didn't dare to speak.

The main reason is that I haven't understood the meaning of Gu Baichuan's words.

I really want to demolish her house.

As soon as he entered the room, Wen Zhixia pushed away the man's umbrella and found a seat to sit down. He turned his head and looked at him with a joke, "Have you read too many novels?"

Gu Baichuan took the umbrella and handed it to his assistant, sat next to Wen Zhixia, "Do I act like it?"

Wen Zhixia: "Do you still need to act?"

Based on what Gu Baichuan is behind, who dares to say no to say that he is the boss.

"Do you like it or not?"

"I like it."

"How much do you like it?"

After asking like this, Wen Zhixia pushed him away and said, "Stop it. Go find a stylist to come in."

Gu Baichuan said, "The stylist doesn't want to come in."

Wen Zhixia sat in the direction of the door. He pushed Gu Baichuan and said, "The stylist lay on the door and has almost squeezed the door open."

The stylist at the door: "..."

The stylist originally wanted to come to help with the makeup, but the two people inside were talking. He couldn't come in at all. There was no right time, so he just stayed outside. Now he was suddenly called, touched his nose and coughed awkwardly: "Well, I'm... to help you powder."

Wen Zhixia said, "Come in."

The stylist came in and bowed humbly, and then approached with his own makeup case, "Two teachers, who will put on makeup first?"

Wen Zhixia is pregnant and can't put on makeup. Gu Baichuan's stylist hasn't arrived at the scene yet, and he is not nervous now. He doesn't want the stylist of the program team to help.

So...

Wen Zhixia and Gu Baichuan looked at each other, and both of them saw the dullness in each other's eyes. "Why don't you make one for yourself?"

Stylist: "???"

I think I have encountered a bottleneck in my career.

Gu Baichuan thought for a moment and said, "Go and call the director over."

"Okay." The stylist also felt embarrassed here and quickly turned his head and ran away.

The door was not closed, and there was the sound of high heels outside the door. In less than ten seconds, a woman in a long red dress appeared at the door.

The woman leaned against the door frame and threw a kiss at Wen Zhixia, "Honey, do you miss me?"
The author has something to say:
Ah, ah, ah, name the master next door. I'm going crazy about it. QAQ. It's too difficult to name it. The outline has been written. The name can't be passed. Do you have any good ideas? Choose to send red envelopes.
There are two books to modify the chapters in the background. I made a mistake when uploading. If it weren't for the update of this book, it would be enough to refresh it. I'm sorry.
Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2019-11-21 17:53:11~2019-11-22 14:24:21~
Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Mo Anya 1;
Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Hualuo 10 bottles;
Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard!