28 He is a fool

As soon as Su Ranran said this, the scene became embarrassed.

Wen Zhixia and the director looked at each other in constergru and seemed to be waiting for the director to take action.

It is obvious that he has refused, but Su Ranran now proposes to send him back to the hotel. Obviously, he does not intend to stop here.

"Well, Su Ranran, you have finished reading the script. Go back and read the script. Go." The director was also a little annoyed, and in the end, he was simply driving people away.

Su Ranran pouted, "I've read the script several times."

She didn't lie about this sentence. She knew well what it means to work more, and stupid birds fly first.

There are some things you do that are your own. Even if you waste time on a meaningless thing, as long as you do it, it is meaningful.

Therefore, Su Ranran studied the script many times before shooting, which can be said to be a deep understanding of the plot.

He can also remember other people's lines well.

She was just afraid of being a rival in the play, and she panicked. She simply remembered everything by herself, which was quite good.

"You guys talk. I'll go first." Wen Zhixia just came to see the crew, but he didn't expect that there was a small tail behind him.

It's not good to die, but to say it gently or refuse directly. Su Ranran's attitude seems to be the same. I know, but I don't care.

Wen Zhixia really doesn't understand this time.

What's in this man's mind?

Do you really don't understand, or pretend you don't understand?

The operability of this is too great.

Seeing that Wen Zhixia was about to leave, Su Ranran carefully followed a few steps behind. Seeing that he did not open his mouth to drive himself, he was very happy to follow, "Xia Xia."

When Wen Zhixia was about to leave, he simply left Su Ranran behind. Unexpectedly, Su Ranran really followed.

Halfway through the chat with Gu Baichuan, he hurriedly took back his mobile phone and said, "Don't follow me, call me by my name. I don't know you so well."

"I..." Su Ranran didn't know what was wrong with this man. He had such a good attitude just now, and he suddenly changed his face.

In fact, Wen Zhixia's attitude began to change a long time ago, but Su Ranran didn't notice it. If she can have a little brain, she should know that others don't like to be haunted by her.

No matter how good-tempered Wen Zhixia is, he can't always smile at a person who doesn't know you at all and is an acquaintance.

That's not gentle, it's just a stiff smile.

No matter how dull Su Ranran was, she could still find that Wen Zhixia was wrong. She pointed to her fingers and stood in front of Wen Zhixia. She lowered her head and said aggrievedly, "Mr. Wen, don't be angry. I just want to call you. I have something to tell you."

Her appearance made Wen Zhixia a little embarrassed. Obviously, she didn't do anything, but Su Ranran was so wronged, as if Wen Zhixia had bullied her.

Wen Zhixia asked patiently, "What do you want to say?"

"Have you been very unhappy by the gossip with you and Gu Baichuan recently?"

Wen Zhixia frowned slightly, "What do you mean?"