43 Who do you prefer

At that moment, countless ideas flashed in Wen Zhixia's mind.

For example, he played tricks and didn't admit it, or stuffed this small bowl of chili to Gu Baichuan, saying that it was poured for him instead of what he wanted to eat.

But...

Wen Zhixia squeezed her lips that had been red, which seemed to be a little fake.

For a long time, under the man's teasing and funny eyes, Wen Zhixia coughed gently and decided to do it first. As long as the pot was thrown fast enough, Gu Baichuan could not blame him.

Wen Zhixia asked, "Can't I eat it?"

"I'm so tired that my back hurts. What's wrong with eating spicy food?"

"My hard work can be..."

In the face of the aggressive Wen Zhixia, Gu Baichuan smiled gently and said, "I didn't say you can't eat."

Wen Zhixia: "..."

The momentum of being forced out dissipated in the man's gentle smile.

Gu Baichuan sat opposite him, took the pepper bottle and asked, "You deliberately put me away just to eat spicy food?"

Wen Zhixia said, "I just want to eat it all of a sudden."

"Tell me directly what you want to eat in the future. The pregnant husband has a strange taste. I can understand." Gu Baichuan seemed to be particularly generous at this time. Basically, Wen Zhixia would nod and say the right thing he said.

"I won't refuse anything from you."

Wen Zhixia thought for a moment, "Then can I add some more pepper?"

Gu Baichuan smiled and said, "No."

Wen Zhixia: "????"

I really can't believe what men say.

Gu Baichuan continued to scold with a straight face, "I know that it's easy to have diarrhea after eating spicy food, and I dare to eat it. The most out of all is that you have learned to eat me secretly?"

"Do you still want to blame me?"

Wen Zhixia felt that she had loosened her mouth just now as if she had loosened it too quickly.

He was scolded for twisting his face.

"It's not that you are not allowed to eat, and eating spicy food doesn't affect your child's anything. Just your own stomach. Can you stand eating too spicy food?"

"I was wrong." Wen Zhixia bowed her head and admitted her mistake.

He didn't know what was going on. Obviously, he was more reasonable at the beginning, and inexplicably became his mistake.

"Do you dare to eat spicy food in the future?"

Wen Zhixia shook her head.

"Good boy." Gu Baichuan touched his cheek and said, "If I want to eat it again in the future, I will feed you myself."

Wen Zhixia lowered his eyes. The moment he saw Gu Baichuan's eyes just now, he knew what was going on. No wonder the man's personality changed in an instant.

Even he did not dare to provoke Gu Baichuan in this situation.

It's just... How can it be so fast?

Gu Baichuan obviously took medicine every time.

Gu Baichuan naturally knew what Wen Zhixia was thinking in silence. He took the initiative to explain, "The medicine is used to relieve emotions. I'm not emotional or excited, so that medicine is useless for the time being."