54 Gently coming

"Why don't you talk?"

Wen Zhixia was still waiting for his response, but after waiting for a long time, there was no response.

"...Well, there will always be money."

Wen Zhixia nodded and asked again, "If you don't eat or drink, it's not enough to invest all 100,000 yuan, right?"

Gu Baichuan: "..."

Seeing that he couldn't think of any reasonable reason, Wen Zhixia said, "Givate the money to my account."

Continue to confiscate wages.

"Okay." Gu Baichuan thought he would be scolded, but he didn't expect that it would be solved just by paying money. Xia Xia had a good temper.

Gu Baichuan thought for a moment and felt that he gave the money to Wen Zhixia like this, and it was not good not to keep some money in his hand.

Therefore, Gu Baichuan sent a text message to He Zhi'an.

Your salary is gone next month.

He Zhi'an: "???"

I just took a nap and my salary will be gone?

He Zhi'an hurriedly replied: Mr. Gu! Although I took a nap for an extra hour, I also worked very hard!

Gu Baichuan thought for a moment: Then you won't have your salary next month.

He Zhi'an: "..."

Is this what people say?

However, he did not dare to quarrel with Gu Baichuan, so He Zhi'an could only swallow it with tears.

Wen Zhixia saw that he had been bowing his head all the time, "Why are you looking down?"

"I'll transfer the money to you." Gu Baichuan put down his mobile phone and said, "Do you have any other shooting tasks later?"

At this time, Gu Baichuan had changed his clothes and was ready to go back to the hotel.

"No, shooting task..." Wen Zhixia thought for a moment and said, "It's very easy."

He didn't even do much. It was all busy with the staff.

He just came out to show his face, maybe a special guest.

Although Gu Baichuan clearly arranged Wen Zhixia these days, he still felt that there were still many places that he had not taken care of and worried about him. "Don't be too tired. Have a good rest. I'll be there in a few days."

Wen Zhixia said, "Okay."

Seeing that his eyebrows were a little tired, Gu Baichuan thought for a moment and said, "If there's nothing to do, I'll hang up first."

Wen Zhixia said, "Well, you go ahead."

Although his side is relaxed, Gu Baichuan's shooting is not over yet.

You have to worry about his time.

After hanging up the video, Wen Zhixia lay on his back on the bed, staring at the roof without blinking.

Although I'm a little sleepy.

But... I can't sleep.

I'm not sleepy at all, and I don't know what's going on.

After about half an hour, there was a knock on the door outside, which was very soft.

Wen Zhixia's first reaction was that he had heard it wrong, but after a while, the door opened by himself.

The director poked his head out of the crack of the door and looked carefully at the people on the bed.

"Brother Xia, Wen Yingdi, are you still alive?"