2 Ordinary friends

Because of the photo, not to mention the audience, Wen Zhixia was stunned when he saw it.

He knew the existence of this photo, but he didn't know why it appeared here.

"Cough, cough, cough!" As soon as Momo opened his mouth, he was almost choked to death by his saliva. After coughing violently, he quickly stabilized his body and said, "The next picture!"

"Wait a minute!" An Lu made a sound to stop the possibility of changing photos. Just now, he was taken the lead by Momo before he could play. Now with such a good photo, if you don't say it well, the viewing rate of this program has gone up.

The director team saw clearly that the number of real-time online viewers in the live broadcast room soared. Immediately, they opened three more links to the live broadcast room for them to enter the live broadcast room without getting stuck.

After the initial surprise, Wen Zhixia had recovered at this moment. Seeing that the host was going to dig down, he wanted to perfunctory about this matter, "This photo..."

Before Wen Zhixia could explain, his agent Cang Li hurried up. Cang Li's face was pale, and he grabbed An Lu's microphone angrily and hurriedly said, "In the photo, it's AI changing face, not him!"

After saying that, he directly pulled Wen Zhixia away.

"What? Wait a minute... We..." Momo is really confused now. Since she did this program, she has met many artists and encountered many emergencies, but she didn't expect to encounter this situation.

At present, same-sex people can get married, but even if the law is passed, there are still many people of the older generation who are traditional and unacceptable, so they can influence others with their own ideas. Wen Zhixia and Gu Baichuan are now popular artists in the entertainment industry. If they really fall in love, they don't know what will happen after making it public.

Cang Li took the person away, and Wen Zhixia did not resist much. Now is not the time to make it public. It is best not to let him come forward and speak out. It is not the right person to respond, and they can't say anything more.

Wen Zhixia wrapped his down jacket again and asked, "What's wrong with that photo?"

Cang Li gritted his teeth and said angrily, "The photo was found in your mobile phone. At that time, you went up to record the program. I informed that these could not be released, but the director team insisted on releasing it for the ratings, so I went to negotiate with their director. As a result, the photo had been released before the news from there came out. It's over!"

"If I had known, I would have smashed their mobile phones directly! Simple and rude, then there will be these things behind."

The more Cang Li thought about it, the more he regretted it. He still felt fluttering. If Wen Zhixia had just made his debut, he would definitely have done this kind of thing. But now, Wen Zhixia is so popular that he thought that the program team did not dare to do these things, so he was still careless.

Wen Zhixia shook his head with a smile and said, "It's okay. Don't respond. Just wait for this heat to pass."

Knowing that Wen Zhixia had a good temper and didn't care about this matter, he couldn't help but worry, "What should I do? Gu Baichuan knows that these photos have been leaked. He won't embarrass you, will he?"

Wen Zhixia: "Is it difficult for me?"

Wen Zhixia really couldn't imagine how Gu Baichuan dared to embarrass him.

"Gu Baichuan is a hot dragon! If he doesn't want to make it public, but is implicated by you, he won't do anything to you!" The more he thought about it, the more scared he became. Cang Li made up for the picture of Wen Zhixia being banned by Gu Baichuan, and finally died of miserable old age. "It's all my fault. It's all my fault."