26 Impersonating a fan

After the plane stabilized, Wen Zhixia put on a small blanket and went straight to the plane's landing site.

After waking up, I found that the WeChat message had exploded.

Most of the sources are Gu Baichuan, and there are some work matters. After Wen Zhixia responded to their messages, he opened Gu Baichuan's dialog box, slipped to the top, and carefully read every sentence sent by Gu Baichuan before he began to reply.

I just got the first one, and then Gu Baichuan called directly.

"Hello?"

"Have you arrived in Q City?"

Wen Zhixia nodded, "I'm here. Wait for Cang Li to come in the lounge."

Gu Baichuan said, "I don't know who revealed the news of you going to Q City. It's all over the Internet. Be careful when you leave the station."

"Don't worry, I'm measured."

"Be measured? Last time the captain met someone who picked him up, he took photos and videos at the airport. In the end, it was too late for him to go home and sent him back in person. This is your measure.

Wen Zhixia: "..."

"Well, Cang Li is here. Let's not talk about it."

Gu Baichuan said, "If you can't say it, just run. I'm not with you. All right, be careful on the way. Go."

"Well, bye." After saying that, Wen Zhixia got up and walked out, "Is there a traffic jam on the road?"

"When I came in, I was surrounded by your fans and squeezed for a long time to come in." Cang Li sighed and had to worry about Wen Zhixia's side and the fans' side. It was also difficult for him to be an agent.

Cang Li said, "Later, it was better for fans to spontaneously organize, but after this time, there must be someone on Weibo."

"Let them go."

Cang Li nodded, "Go straight to the VIP channel?"

"The ordinary one is fine." Wen Zhixia said, "The fans are all standing outside. Go out and say hello to them."

Cang Li was stunned for a moment. When stars knew that there were fans outside, they must have avoided the VIP channel without saying anything, but Wen Zhixia was different. Just now, he specifically asked that sentence to guess that Wen Zhixia would not go directly, otherwise he would not have talked too much.

Wen Zhixia wore a turtleneck sweater and washed jeans. Her whole body exuded the gentle temperament of his neighbor's brother. Cang Li wanted to persuade him to pull him through the VIP channel, but after thinking for a long time, he didn't say anything to Wen Zhixia.

Cang Li himself competed with him for a long time and sighed, "Everyone in the circle said that you have a good temper, and they also told the truth."

Wen Zhixia said, "Let's go."

"You walk behind me!" Cang Li quickly shouted and chased out. Wen Zhixia went in like this, just like a lamb entering the wolf's nest. It was a problem whether she could pull it out directly. When she went in, there was no residue left.

Cang Li chased him and stood in front of Wen Zhixia. He looked like a baby, and his eyes looked at each direction warily. He was afraid that something would suddenly rushed in and he would not have time to react. The more he thought about it, the more scared he was, and he couldn't wait to stick to Wen Zhixia.

Seeing his appearance, Wen Zhixia smiled without face, "Fans are not wolves. As for being so nervous?"

Cang Li sneered at his words and said, "If it's a wolf, I really don't have to be so nervous."