51 Easy to be sleepy

Wen Zhixia actually didn't wake up when he took the photo. He just felt a movement. He thought that people were going to leave, so he opened his eyes and saw that people didn't mean to leave, so he slept at ease.

When I woke up again, it was already a little dark.

Wen Zhixia subconsciously touched her side, empty!

Wen Zhixia immediately sat up and lifted the quilt and wanted to go outside, but before he could wait, he heard a slight noise from the kitchen below. Knowing where the person was, Wen Zhixia was not so anxious. He turned around and lay back.

Gu Baichuan came in with the soup. Wen Zhixia was looking at his mobile phone. "Xia Xia, stop playing. Get up and have some soup."

"I don't want to drink." Wen Zhixia turned around and looked at him, rubbed his eyes and said sleepy, "Sleepy."

"The mobile phone is reversed." Gu Baichuan brought the mobile phone in his hand, "If you are tired, sleep a little longer."

Wen Zhixia was helpless, "I've been sleeping all day."

Although I'm really sleepy, I can't sleep anymore.

"Tell me something fun." Wen Zhixia said, "Let me smile, and my spirit will be better."

When he said this, Wen Zhixia couldn't open his eyes.

This state is definitely not good. I'm not shooting yet. If I join the group to shoot, how can I be so sleepy in three days?

You still have to put up with it until you don't feel sleepy.

"Well..." Gu Baichuan thought about whether there was anything more funny recently, but he has been walking around Wen Zhixia recently, and naturally he didn't know what interesting happened outside.

The only thing that is a little funny is that he talked to that fan yesterday.

Gu Baichuan took out his mobile phone with great interest, "You see, after I posted on Weibo yesterday, someone mocked me and was criticized by fans. Can I stand it? I just took a picture of us and went back."

Wen Zhixia: "..."

I'd better go to bed.

Why do you listen to such words soberly?

It's torture.

Wen Zhixia packed up and turned over and continued to sleep.

"Drink the soup before going to sleep."

"No drink."

Wen Zhixia said, "You seem to be a heartbroken old mother."

Gu Baichuan: "????"

I don't call my husband now, do I?

"Baby, I'll give you a chance to reorganize the language." Gu Baichuan put down the soup bowl and sat on his waist, but he didn't sit down and supported it in the air.

Wen Zhixia wanted to push him down, but he couldn't do it. He sighed helplessly, "I don't like soup."

Gu Baichuan has been with him for so long that he naturally knows his taste, but... Gu Baichuan touched his stomach, "The baby likes it."

Wen Zhixia paused and said with a smile, "Baby doesn't like it."

"What... ah?" Gu Baichuan didn't react at first, but later found that Wen Zhixia, a baby, seemed not to be the baby in the belly.

Gu Baichuan smiled and said, "That's all right. If the baby doesn't like it, then the baby's husband likes it. Give it to his husband.

With that, Gu Baichuan directly dried a bowl. This bowl of soup has been served for a long time. If it is not hot, you can drink it directly.