41 The last resort

Wen Zhixia watched the audience in the live broadcast room succumbed to this 100 million.

Although I don't want to hit them, I still have to tell them about this possibility. "Not everyone has it. It's an average score of 10,000 people."

Bullet screen: "Do I care about the average score? How can it be! Just leave some in the cracks and give it to me.

"Hahaha, sister, don't be so humble, in case you're lucky."

"That's really a case."

The audience chatted happily in the live broadcast room, and Gu Baichuan knocked on the mobile phone screen.

"Follow me and Xia Xia in the list of people who won the lottery the previous month."

"If you win the black fan, if you want to receive the prize, record a small video of more than three minutes, praise us, and cash it when you are satisfied."

Bullet screen: "????"

"Stop it. Black fans are all dignified. How can it be... Forget it, I won't talk about it."

"What's the matter, sister?"

"A black fan I followed before has recorded the small video and sent it out."

"..."

Wen Zhixia: "...?"

There is no prize.

Why did you play so hard?

Wen Zhixia turned his head to look at him, "Is it fun?"

Gu Baichuan subconsciously wanted to nod, and then felt that Wen Zhixia didn't seem to be just asking such a question. He shook his head quickly. It was not funny.

Fans are used to Gu Baichuan's domineering appearance, and now they find it funny to see Gu Baichuan with a cowardly face.

"Hahaha, should I say it or not? My brother Chuan is so cute when he is cowardly."

"Is it fun? Look at you gently... It's not fun or not, hahahaha, Xia Xia Xia Kechuan brother!"

"Su Ranran also said that Brother Chuan hurt Xia Xia, but Brother Chuan became such a ghost. How can it be possible!"

The content of this bullet screen is yet to be studied. Wen Zhixia looked at Gu Baichuan thoughtfully.

He is also very tough when he should be cowardly, and when he should not be cowardly, okay?

In the past, Wen Zhixia turned his head like this, and Gu Baichuan came straight to kiss him, but now he is no exception. He didn't pay attention to the bullet screen at all and bowed his head and kissed him.

The timeline seems to go back to the time when the first live broadcast to clarify the relationship between the two, but this time, Wen Zhixia did not retreat and did not push any.

Accepted this kiss.

Live broadcast room: "..."

Suddenly I feel that I have a lot more.

Wen Zhixia originally wanted to kiss it, but Gu Baichuan kissed endlessly. He couldn't rub it back and pushed him away. "Enough is enough."

Gu Baichuan squeezed his lips dissatisfiedly, "This kind of thing is not enough."

With that, Gu Baichuan looked at his mobile phone.

After turning off the live broadcast, not only is there not enough time, but also can continue some things.

Some... they can't see it, but he will be very happy.

Live broadcast room: "????"

"Why do I suddenly feel a little cold?"