27 I just want to take pictures

My CP is sending out sugar every day.
I just want to take pictures.

Wen Zhixia thought for a moment and said, "Go straight to the crew."

"Oced." Cang Li's two-handed arrangement, adjusted according to Wen Zhixia's idea, was very easy, and directly changed the itinerary.

However, it is one thing to change the itinerary, and it is another thing to pay attention to the artist's health. "Go to dinner before joining the group. You must have eaten anything on the plane."

"So considerate?"

"The one from your family called me three times to tell me to take you to dinner." Cang Li shook his mobile phone, and the call record on it was still there. "Do you think I dare to forget it?"

Wen Zhixia: "..."

Although Gu Baichuan is not by his side, there has always been the legend of Gu Baichuan beside him.

They found a restaurant not far from the crew, and it was convenient to enter the group directly after eating.

When the director received the news that Wen Zhixia was coming, he stopped waiting for him again and again, looking forward to Wen Zhixia coming in, "Brother Wen is here?"

Wen Zhixia: "Well, I didn't delay everyone's shooting, did I?"

Everyone stopped working, and the camera did not move. Obviously, they were not shooting.

"No, no, it's a good day today. Everyone has a day off. I just heard that you were coming here. Everyone wanted to see you, so they didn't leave." The director said this half true and half false. In short, he didn't let Wen Zhixia take the responsibility for the suspension.

Some of these here will not shoot scenes today, but it is after receiving the news that Wen Zhixia will come, so it is blocking people here.

I want to meet the movie emperor face to face.

Take a casual photo and post it on Weibo, and you can easily get on the hot search.

With such a natural hot search physique, who doesn't want to rub it?

"I don't have my role today, so come and get familiar with the group." With that, Wen Zhixia looked at Cang Li.

Cang Li quickly stood up and said: Brother Wen came to buy some milk tea for everyone for the first time. I don't know what everyone tastes like, so it's normal."

"The normal taste of milk tea is just right. It's nonsense to drink three-point sugar without ice."

"Yes, yes, yes, I like to drink the original milk tea."

"Thank you, Brother Wen!"

A group of actors were making a comasurance, and the extras also wanted to speak but couldn't get in, standing behind silently.

But when Cangli makes people share milk tea, even the group performance has a copy.

"The best actor is worthy of being the best actor. Even the group performance gives milk tea."

"How much does it cost for a film? How can he be stingy with a cup of milk tea?"

The heroine stood in the front, holding the warm milk tea but didn't drink it. She didn't look good.

Su Ranran is a newcomer who has just made her debut. She has made a lot of efforts in private to get this shooting opportunity and has made efforts in all aspects. When she knew that Wen Zhixia was a match, although she was worried that she would be scolded, she still thought of more about Wen Zhixia, and the ratings must be guaranteed.