65 Moral kidnapping

Grandma Meng did not directly agree to Meng Qingrou's request.

Although she was very distressed by her granddaughter's injury, she couldn't control others, and naturally she couldn't easily agree.

"Grandma, don't you love me the most? I'm going to die now." Meng Qingrou's eyes turned red, blinked, and the corners of his eyes suddenly shed tears. "Grandma, can't you even fulfill my last wish before I die?"

"What nonsense." Grandpa Meng scolded angrily with a straight face: "You are still so young. What do you mean by not? Live well."

Meng gently shook his head slightly.

Breathing is painful.

How can you survive?

Besides.

Has she given up an opportunity to let Wen Zhixia take care of her last time too much?

In her opinion, it's not too much.

Meng Qingrou said, "Grandpa, I know my own body. Do you really want me to die?"

"But..." Grandma Meng was still a little hesitant. When she looked at Grandpa Meng, she saw that he shook his head at her. Grandma Meng sighed, "I'll discuss this matter with your grandfather again."

Meng Qingrou knew that there was something wrong with this matter, so he closed his eyes and nodded.

Just let them deal with it.

They are all elders. When they come forward, Wen Zhixia is unlikely to refuse.

Grandma Meng quietly closed the door and said, "Do you really want Xiaoxia to take care of her? It's no secret to gently like Xiaoxia. If you really let him come..."

"You are injured now, and you are emotionally unstable. Let him come and comfort him. Let's talk about it later." Grandpa Meng sighed, "I just hope my granddaughter doesn't have any problems."

Grandma Meng said no words.

Gentness has now passed the dangerous period, and it is not as dangerous as she said. If something really happens, Wen Zhixia may not be able to help her relieve her symptoms.

I don't know why I have to let Wen Zhixia come over.

Grandma Meng went to Gu Baichuan's ward to talk to Wen Zhixia about this matter.

"Xiaxia has gone shopping. Just tell me if you have anything to do."

Gu Baichuan lay on the hospital bed. Although his face was pale, he gave people a sense of oppression that could not be ignored.

Grandma Meng knew that if she wanted Wen Zhixia to take care of Meng Qingrou, his own attitude was on the one hand, and Gu Baichuan's attitude was also crucial. If Gu Baichuan disagreed, no matter how hard she tried, it would be useless.

Thinking of this, Grandma Meng said, "Xiaochuan, grandma came here to ask you for something."

Gu Baichuan: "Grandma, just say it directly. If you want anything, don't ask for anything. You are an elder, and I will naturally let you go."

"In that case... Can you let Xiaoxia take care of Arou for a while?"

Grandma Meng was afraid that Gu Baichuan would refuse too quickly. Before he could speak, she added, "Arou is very unstable now. She is seriously injured. I just want Xiaoxia to take care of her, which can also make her feel better."

When she opened her mouth, the smile on Gu Baichuan's face fell, and when she heard this, she tightened her face, "Why does my wife take care of other women's mood?"

Grandma Meng felt guilty when she said this, but there was nothing she could do. The matter has come to this, and she always has to find a way to solve it. "Xiao Chuan, gentle is not such a person."

"If she hadn't, I wouldn't have lie here today." Gu Baichuan doesn't like her.

He knows better than anyone what kind of person Meng Qingrou is.

He is a desperate madman.

If it's really hard, it's definitely comparable to what he looks like after his illness.

It's not a good thing.

"Grandma Meng, you don't have to tell me so much. I can't agree with this kind of thing." Gu Baichuan's attitude was resolute. Even if Wen Zhixia agreed, he couldn't get through it!

What's the difference between this TM and letting your wife arches?

It is impossible to agree.

Grandma Meng originally came with the idea of negotiation, but when she was rejected, she still couldn't accept it. She subconsciously said seriously, "But gently, she is dying now."

Gu Baichuan asked with a blank face, "Do you want me to give him a ride when you tell me this kind of thing?"

"You...you are simply unreasonable!" Grandma Meng was speechless, and she felt that Gu Baichuan did not respect herself more and more.

She is old and still being scolded by a junior. Doesn't she want to be face as an old man?

"Go out now. I don't want to see you." Gu Baichuan was very impatient. If his body allowed, he would go out and push people out now.

As soon as he finished speaking, Wen Zhixia came back.

Wen Zhixia came back after eating outside.

The main reason is that Gu Baichuan will be greedy when he sees it.

He can't eat anything now. It's okay for a day or two, and the saint can't stand it for a long time.

Wen Zhixia asked, "Grandma Meng? Why are you here?"

Grandma Meng saw Wen Zhixia as if she saw a hope. Xiaoxia, you came back just in time to do grandma a favor.

"What?"

Gu Baichuan was so angry: "Don't help!"

Wen Zhixia looked at him and saw that Gu Baichuan was so angry that he was about to sit up and argue with her. Wen Zhixia hurried over and said, "Lie down and don't move. I won't agree."

"Humph." Gu Baichuan pouted at Wen Zhixia, and the meaning was very obvious.

Wen Zhixia took care of the old man and didn't respond, just as if he didn't see it.

Gu Baichuan: "Xiaxia!"

"Okay, okay, let me figure out what's going on first. Stop it, okay?" Wen Zhixia also had a headache. He seemed to be able to predict where the quarrel between the two came from, but he was unable to solve it.

"Xiaoxia, Arou needs you very much now. Aren't you friends? Do you want to stay out of the matter at this time?" Grandma Meng choked and said, "She was also injured to save Xiaochuan."

"Grandma, I think you should talk softly about the injury."

Wen Zhixia doesn't like this feeling very much. It's not their problem. If Meng Gengrou hadn't made things like this, Bai Chuan wouldn't have been lying in the hospital!

Thinking of this, Wen Zhixia couldn't control her emotions. "In a word, I won't care about her affairs anymore. Let's stop here."

He didn't go out to film and stay in the hospital, not to take care of the murderer.

It's good to take good care of Gu Baichuan.

Grandma Meng thought it was a very simple thing, but later it turned out to be like this, which was completely beyond her imagination. Before she came, she wanted to give them some compensation. Now think about it, what kind of compensation? They deserve it too!

Grandma Meng shouted, "Do you have any conscience?"

Wen Zhixia's understated attitude is in sharp contrast to Grandma Meng's hysteria, "If conscience is the shackle you use to kidnap me, then I'd rather not."

Conscience depends on people.

"You--" Grandma Meng gritted her teeth and pointed at them with trembling fingertips. "Good job!"