44 Investigate

Wen Zhixia saw that these two people looked like they were about to fight, and hurried out, "Stop making trouble, and delay the shooting." Seeing this,

    Meng Qingrou stretched out her hand and wanted to pull him, "Xia Xia, you can figure it out, Gu Gou bullies you!" Me!"

    Wen Zhixia backed away a little, Meng Qingrou's hand swung herself around in front of him, not even touching the hem of her clothes.

    Meng Qingrou was stunned for a moment, as if she didn't expect Wen Zhixia to hide, but fortunately she had a carefree temper, and she withdrew her awkward hand and put it behind her head.

    Gu Baichuan frowned, "Stay away from my Xia Xia."

    Meng Qingrou quit immediately, "Hey, we are all friends, it's not like you don't know what I think about Xia Xia!"

    "You—"

    Wen Zhixia First, he pressed Gu Baichuan's hand and said, "I don't know."

    Wen Zhixia said, "I'm married, don't say such things in the future."

    Then, he pulled Gu Baichuan back to the room, "You go to the group first Let's clean it up."

    No matter how stupid Meng Qingrou was, she could tell that Wen Zhixia was in a bad mood, so she hurriedly shouted: "Hey, Xia Xia, don't be angry, I was just joking with him, if you don't like me, I will talk to you later Don't say anything, don't be angry!"

    "Understood."

    Through the door, Wen Zhixia said something and ignored her.

    After returning to the room, Gu Baichuan was still depressed.

    Seeing this, Wen Zhixia walked over to hug the man, put her cheek on his heart, and said softly: "Can you be influenced like this with just a few words?

    " Not too much explanation.

    Wen Zhixia patted him on the back, and said as if coaxing a child: "Okay, go wash your face." "What about

    you?"

    "I'll go drink some water and find you later."

    "Okay."

    Gu Baichuan went to the bathroom, Wen Zhixia took out his mobile phone and called Cang Li.

    "Hello? Are you free now?"

    Cang Li: "I'm dealing with Su Ranran's follow-up, what's the matter?"

    Wen Zhixia stood in front of the French window and looked outside, his expression was a bit gloomy, "Help me check this paragraph by Meng Qingrou Who have you been in contact with all the time."

    "Meng Qingrou? Isn't that Gu Baichuan's childhood sweetheart, what? She poached you?" "

    No." Wen Zhixia paused and said, "I always feel...she is very deliberate."

    Whether it's about Gu Baichuan's illness, or the words that can draw out Gu Baichuan's sick side, they are all deliberately repeated.

    Wen Zhixia pursed her lips, her heart pounding. Although the possibility of something going wrong on Meng Qingrou's side was very small, Wen Zhixia felt that it was better to check carefully.

    If there is a problem...

    Wen Zhixia took a deep breath, "I hope I'm thinking too much."

    Cang Li seemed to hear Wen Zhixia's worry, and said, "That's fine, I'll leave Su Ranran's matter to the assistant. I'll check it out for you myself."

    "Thank you."

    "You're welcome, hang up."

    ...

    "Xia Xia, what are you doing?" Gu Baichuan poked his head out of the bathroom and looked at him a little bit treacherously.

    "Looked at the phone." Wen Zhixia shook the phone, put it down in front of him, and walked in, "What's wrong?" "It's okay."

    Gu Baichuan came up to him and took his hand, "I just missed you.

    " Afterwards, the two went out to have breakfast.

    Wen Zhixia drank hot soy milk and asked, "Have you taken your medicine today?"

    Gu Baichuan said, "Yes."

    He took his medicine seriously every day.

    It's just... the medicine is not 100% effective.