8 Full of vinegar

Wen Zhixia didn't expect anyone to come in. In addition, he had just rested for a long time and his lazy reaction was a little slow. After reacting, hee quickly tried to push the man away, but he was pulled by Gu Baichuan's wrist first.

Gu Baichuan lowered his voice: "You push me away now. Everyone knows what's going on with a guilty look. It's better to pretend to be two brothers and let them relax their vigilance."

Wen Zhixia was stunned for a moment. He felt that what Gu Baichuan said was reasonable, but he always felt that something was wrong.

Gu Baichuan didn't wait for him to react and said directly, "We haven't had a good relationship for a day or two. As for such a fuss."

Program team: "????"

A good relationship?

You are on the hot search every three days. You are either fighting or suspected of fighting to grab resources. How dare you say that you have a good relationship?!

However, Gu Baichuan did not mean to answer their questions at all. After saying that, he directly hugged Wen Zhixia to the living room.

There is no block in the living room and bedroom, but it's better to talk about things with others outside. The bedroom is a relatively private place.

He never thought that the program team would dare to bring people in directly. If he had known this, he would not have opened all the walls on this floor, and the pillars he replaced could not block the curious sight of these people at all.

Gu Baichuan asked Wen Zhixia to sit down and rest. He went into the kitchen and made a cup of honey water. After handing it to Wen Zhixia, he gently told him, "Honey water is hot, drink slowly". Then he turned his face and stared at the director without anger: "What are you doing in the middle of the night?"

Director: "..."

Trembling.

The director wiped his sweat, and there was really nothing he could do in the face of Gu Baichuan's hot dragon type, "It's just... just come and check the process."

Gu Baichuan did not accept this explanation, "What process does the reality show want? Go out."

"Wait a minute, I also want to shoot some miscellaneous materials, and then edit them into trailers or tidbits to increase my popularity." The director thought very well. The first group came to find Wen Zhixia in person. After all, one is a movie emperor and the other is a TV emperor. The relationship between them is not good. Recently, it has been revealed that the two have a good relationship. The heat during this period can be imagined.

If you can get on it, basically, the popularity can soo up if the reality show doesn't start.

But who would have thought that the assault was so sudden that it hit the mouth of the wooden warehouse.

The director is very sad.

Wen Zhixia has never participated in the reality show, but he also knows the trailer at the beginning of the reality show. The shooting is reasonable. "What do you want to shoot, we will try our best to cooperate."

Seeing that Wen Zhixia opened his mouth, Gu Baichuan's attitude was not so tough. The thought of being interrupted just now also restrained, and then added, "I don't care what to shoot. I don't care what to broadcast. I just hope you can remember a sentence. Xia Xia and I are very good brothers."

The director nodded quickly, "Yes, yes, yes, you are just brothers."

Wen Zhixia asked, "So shall we start now?"

"Proceed." The director greeted everyone to take action, "You just need to do something you do every day."

"Daily life?" Gu Baichuan raised his eyebrows and said, "Then you won't be allowed to broadcast."

Director's team: "????"

Wen Zhixia: "..."

" Shut up!" Wen Zhixia's ears turned red, and he pushed him into the kitchen. "What do you want to make a simple meal, and it's a preview."

Gu Baichuan obviously doesn't want to cook. How can such a good opportunity to show love waste time in the kitchen? "Honey, we just had dinner."

Wen Zhixia turned his head and saw that they were still debugging the equipment and did not keep up, so he whispered, "Create a dish and kiss it."

Gu Baichuan was stunned and suddenly turned to the refrigerator.

There are already a lot of ingredients on the table. Just make it casually. Why go to the refrigerator? Wen Zhixia asked suspiciously, "What are you doing?"

Gu Baichuan counted the ingredients inside and said, "Let me see if I have stir-fried all the dishes. I can kiss a few bites."

Wen Zhixia was helpless: "You are serious..."

"I'm very serious." Gu Baichuan was about to speak when the director had already brought someone over. He could only beat two eggs and throw them into the pan to stir-fry.

The director thought that the two had reached a consensus and leaned aside and directed them to shoot.

Gu Baichuan pulled the oil pan and turned his head to talk to Wen Zhixia, but Wen Zhixia just said back from time to time, and his eyes kept falling on his mobile phone.

Gu Baichuan raised his eyebrows and seemed to be a little unhappy. Maybe he was more serious-looking. When he showed this expression, he always gave people a sense of anger. The jealous Gu Baichuan threw the shovel, and the fire was not turned off, so he turned around and left.

Wen Zhixia looked up blankly. Seeing that the man had left, he quickly followed him.

A little girl in the record walked to the director and said, "Director Zhao, there is no highlight in shooting these."

Director Zhao looked at the little girl with hatred, "Who said there is no bright spot? It is said that the movie emperor commanded the emperor to cook, and then the two quarreled, and finally the emperor left angrily! What a good title, you can polish it again, and it will be a hit."

"Oh~~~!!!" The little girl immediately understood.

Wen Zhixia couldn't figure out the situation behind Gu Baichuan. "Baichuan, what's wrong with you?"

Gu Baichuan looked jealous, but refused to speak.

Seeing this, Wen Zhixia raised his eyebrows slightly. It seemed that he understood what the man was losing his temper. He was about to speak, but because he was too fast, he accidentally stepped on something and suddenly leaned back!

Gu Baichuan, who was buried in front of him, seemed to have long eyes behind him. Seeing this scene, he turned around in an instant, took Wen Zhixia's hand, pulled him back, hugged him in his arms and turned around, "How's it going? Didn't you fall?"

Wen Zhixia didn't say anything or even did not move, but the smile on his face could not be covered up.

Just look at him with a smile.

Being looked at by him like this, Gu Baichuan felt as if he had been infected. After a while, he became stupid and happy, and his inexplicable jealousy just now dissed like this.

Gu Baichuan directly picked up the person in his arms and said, "Go back and have a rest. Next time I watch the night scene, I'll accompany you to find a quiet place where no one disturbs."

The following sentence is obviously a dissatisfaction with the director's team.

This made the director's team very strange. If it had been for the past, Gu Baichuan would have begun to smash things if he encountered something uncomsuasive. Unexpectedly, this time it was just a sentence, not the kind of harsh words, as if it was just a very ordinary communication.

Why is that?

The director scratched his head.

Because the target is Wen Zhixia?

In the face of the gentle movie emperor, he can't say those fierce words anyway.

The little girl clenched her fists in both hands and sighed, "Alas, the relationship between the movie emperor and the TV emperor is really good. I want to have such a beautiful love."

Director Zhao saw through Hongchen and said blankly, "You think too much. They are just brothers."