66 Tease off the bath towel

Wen Zhixia really didn't want to hear this kind of praise from her elders.

But it is even more impossible for him to cater to Meng Qingrou for the sake of his elders.

Except for this kind of thing, he was already very kind to Meng Gentru.

No one can ask him to do anything more.

Wen Zhixia said, "Grandma, I'm very firm in this matter. You can go back and take care of it first."

"Hmm! You don't have to kick me! The old lady will leave by herself!" Grandma Meng was so angry that she opened the door and left.

Wen Zhixia was also relieved to see this.

This is the first time he has made this kind of trouble with his elders.

With his personality, he seldom quarrels, not to mention the old man who is a few years older than himself.

That's disrespectful to the elderly.

But Gu Baichuan was very happy. What he said at the beginning was only his own position, and he did not consider Wen Zhixia's thoughts.

If Wen Zhixia is determined to go, he can do nothing but refuse verbally.

After Wen Zhixia came back, Gu Baichuan had been playing drums in his heart, silently hoping that Grandma Meng would leave quickly, but when Wen Zhixia favored himself, Gu Baichuan's heart was settled down.

He did it, as if he wanted to pull him.

Wen Zhixia was afraid that he would move around and pull the wound, so he quickly sat down and put his hand on the palm of his hand.

Wen Zhixia: "What's wrong?"

Gu Baichuan smiled and said, "Xiaxia, this is the first time I've seen you so angry. Is it because of me?"

"No." Wen Zhixia put his hand back to the original place and pressed him to prevent him from moving. "Because I'm not good at taking care of people. I can't take care of you anymore. Why do I still have the leisure to take care of others?"

Gu Baichuan: "????"

Gu Baichuan was so wronged that he almost didn't cry. "I'm hurt. Can't you say something nice to coax me?"

Wen Zhixia thought for a moment and said, "I have a child in my stomach. Can't you persuade yourself not to tire me?"

Gu Baichuan: "..."

You are pregnant, and you are the oldest.

I can't afford to provoke.

Gu Baichuan sighed and asked, "Honey, how long do you think I have to be discharged from the hospital?"

"Wait for you to get better." Wen Zhixia did not ask Gu Baichuan when he would be discharged from the hospital. The burn will take a long time. Although it can be taken home to take care of it, it is better to be in the hospital. The medical equipment is relatively complete, and there is no time to deal with any accident. But if something happens at home, it will be troublesome to run to the hospital.

Wen Zhixia got up and said, "I'll take a shower first."

After staying outside for so long, it is inevitable that he will be stained with the smell of the canteen. After waiting for so long, Wen Zhixia can't stand it.

Gu Baichuan said, "Go ahead. Remember to adjust the water to a constant temperature and don't freeze it."

"Hmm."

There was a patter of water in the bathroom. Through the frosted glass layer, you can faintly see a slender figure inside, but only when you see a real person can you find that it is completely a naked and fleshy figure.