46 A big trouble

Wen Zhixia looked at him.

Gu Baichuan looked at him silently.

Wen Zhixia opened the iron door and whispered, "...when you get better."

The voice was very low, and Gu Baichuan didn't hear it, but when Wen Zhixia went in, he suddenly stretched out his hand and grabbed him.

Wen Zhixia looked at him suspiciously: "What's wrong?"

"Let's sleep here at night." Gu Baichuan went in with him, lay on the soft bed, staring at the ceiling with sad eyes.

Wen Zhixia was directly amused by his appearance. He said to himself, "It's me who is wronged. Why does he look like he has suffered?"

"Go to sleep." Wen Zhixia followed up and fell beside him, "Come back here in the future."

Gu Baichuan got up on the bed, closed the door, then lay back, hid Wen Zhixia in it, and then fell asleep at ease.

Wen Zhixia was not sleepy at all.

He slept well last night, and now it's not time to sleep and rest. Naturally, he can't sleep.

Looking at the man so closely, you can see the black under Gu Baichuan's eyes.

It seems to have been covered up by something, and you can't see it clearly when you look at it carefully.

He hasn't slept for a long time, okay?

Wen Zhixia was a little annoyed. As Gu Baichuan's pillow, he didn't find this.

However, he spent a lot of energy every time before. After the end, he couldn't open his eyes. After waking up every day, Gu Baichuan was not around, and Wen Zhixia couldn't find out.

Even if Gu Baichuan is there sometimes, it has been packed up.

There is no way to find any clues at all.

After Gu Baichuan fell asleep, Wen Zhixia's mobile phone suddenly rang.

He was shocked and hurried to get his mobile phone and tried to block Gu Baichuan's ears. Gu Baichuan didn't mean to wake up for a long time.

The ringtone also stopped.

Wen Zhixia breathed a sigh of relief. When she was about to get her mobile phone, she felt that the man rubbed his palm, and then pressed it on the pillow.

Wen Zhixia: "..."

The left hand is pressed, the right hand is below, and the mobile phone is in the left pocket.

Wen Zhixia didn't dare to move too much, so he could only take out his mobile phone with a very difficult posture.

With the mobile phone in his hand, Wen Zhixia was immediately relieved.

The last missed call was Cang Li. After getting through, no one answered. Presumably Cang Li also knew that Wen Zhixia could not free her hand now, so he edited what he wanted to say into a message and sent it to WeChat.

Wen Zhixia thanked him while downloading the file and opened the file casually.

Inside are the various occasions that Meng Qingrou has been in and out during this period, and the people he has seen, and the people he has seen gave another uncertainty.

After all, Meng Qingrou is the Miss Meng family. Those people in the places she goes in and out are both rich and noble, and it is still difficult to find people.

Because of this, all the information found is incomplete.

Wen Zhixia looked at the high-end receptions called by the hosts above. He had been to some places, but he did not see Meng Qingrou.