47 Gu's group

Seeing that Wen Zhixia's face was still full of sadness, Gu Baichuan and Xiong Zhe hugged him and kissed him, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

Gu Baichuan said, "The little fish and shrimp can't make waves no matter how much they roll."

Wen Zhixia is not as casual as Gu Baichuan, and he is still more worried. "Meng Qingrou can poke your heart every time he speaks. In this case, is it still a small problem?"

"Well..." Gu Baichuan was a little hesitant.

In fact, he also thinks it's right.

But Xia Xia is already so worried that she can't continue to give him more pressure. She still has to find a way to solve this problem.

Wen Zhixia asked, "Do you need me to do anything?"

"Huh?" His voice was so soft that Gu Baichuan wondered whether he had heard Wen Zhixia.

Wen Zhixia sat up straight and said, "The fear in your heart comes from me. What I can do can also relieve the gentle influence on you."

"Just like this house, how long has it been since you had a good sleep before you came here?"

"If you don't sleep, you won't die." Gu Baichuan was exposed to the mask and was a little embarrassed. "I can hold back it."

"I'm afraid something will happen to you." Wen Zhixia said, "Now tell me what you want to do, any idea, I will cooperate with you."

"..." Gu Baichuan wanted to refuse, but he felt that Wen Zhixia's words were too thought-warming!

You can't refuse at all, okay?

Gu Baichuan sighed, "Oh, how can I refuse if you do this?"

Wen Zhixia: "Then agree, say."

Gu Baichuan stared at him: "That's what you said."

Wen Zhixia: "..."

Your look.

---

"Xiaxia, where did you go yesterday?"

As soon as he entered the crew, Meng Qingrou immediately greeted him without any hesitation.

Wen Zhixia smiled at her and said, "I went to Xiaomu's place and prescribed some medicine."

"As long as it's okay." Meng Geng softly scratched his head, "Well, did you participate in a variety show before? They want to invite me to be a flying guest. What do you think, Xia Xia? It's just that there are pairs inside, and it's a little embarrassing for me to go there by myself.

Wen Zhixia took a look at Gu Baichuan and said casually, "As long as you are happy."

Meng Qingrou smiled heartlessly: "Haha, I want Xia Xia to form a team with me."

"If you can't make room, you can find a star to partner with you." Wen Zhixia pulled Gu Baichuan in.

Gu Baichuan was not impatient at all, nor did he do anything to block Wen Zhixia behind him to prevent him from touching Meng Gently. It seemed that he was just an irretrive person, silently watching the two of them chatting.

On the contrary, Wen Zhixia didn't want to say anything, so she took the initiative to stop chatting, "Let's start shooting right now. Stop talking."

"Oh. OK." Meng Qingrou felt a little strange, but he did not continue to ask stupidly. Wen Zhixia's attitude was so obvious. He continued to ask, tearing his face was not good for anyone.

Without her camera today, Meng Qingrou deliberately blocked people outside before they entered the group. Now that people are in, she doesn't have to stay here.