4 Last night

When Gu Baichuan woke up, there was no one on his side. He turned over and rolled to Wen Zhixia's side. He took a nap for a long time, stood up and got out of bed to wash his face.

"Yes, it's just a friendship. Don't think too much about it."

"Follow-up works... Let's wait for the official announcement."

"As I said before, Baichuan and I are just friends."

"No, there is no quarrel. Our relationship is relatively peaceful."

......

Gu Baichuan leaned against the wall, listened to the sound from the kitchen, and analyzed that Wen Zhixia might broadcast live in it.

Those words should be said to the audience in the live broadcast room, right?

Looking at the scars left by Wen Zhixia on his body, Gu Baichuan squeezed the corners of his mouth and unbuttoned all the buttons on the chest of his shirt, revealing the obvious kiss marks on his neck. In this way, he felt that it was not enough in the future, and took off the sleeve of his left hand again.

Reorganize the sorted issue, pretended to wake up, and walked in daze.

Wen Zhixia is cutting tomatoes. He and Gu Baichuan's tastes are more Chinese, so they usually eat burritos and soup for breakfast.

Wen Zhixia prepared breakfast and chatted with the fans in the bullet screen.

"Is it true that my brother is not with Gu Baichuan? Curious QAQ!"

Wen Zhixia didn't know how much he responded to this kind of question this morning, but he still said kindly, "No, we are just friends."

Put the cut tomatoes into the pot, and Wen Zhixia put the knife in the pool and washed it. As soon as he looked up, he saw that there was no word on the bullet screen in the live broadcast room, and all of them became - "!!!"

Just as Wen Zhixia was at a loss as he thought there was something wrong with the live broadcast software, he was suddenly held in the arms of a man.

Wen Zhixia reacted quickly and poked out his wet hand to turn off the live broadcast, but Gu Baichuan took his hand as if nothing had happened and clasped it around his waist.

Then he kissed his lips and buried his head in Wen Zhixia's neck. He didn't wake up and was sleepy. He muttered, "Why did you get up so early? Don't your waist hurt?"

"You..." Wen Zhixia was about to speak, but Gu Baichuan suddenly rubbed his waist. What postures were he forced to bear last night? His waist had been sore for a long time. It was a fluke to get up this morning. At this moment, Wen Zhixia immediately lost his voice, "Hmm!"

"Good morning, baby Xiaxia." Gu Baichuan didn't feel anything. He leaned over and took a look and sniffed, "It smells so good. What did you eat this morning?"

"Britos and tomato and egg soup." After saying that, Wen Zhixia wiped her hands and tried to push him out, "You go out first. I'll take it out when it's done."

The live broadcast was still on, and Wen Zhixia was a little nervous. He did not tell Gu Baichuan about his live broadcast, because he believed that Gu Baichuan might prefer to do something under the live broadcast camera.

This morning's live broadcast was the result of his discussion with his agent. He made it clear to them face to face, just to emphasize that there is no such thing.

Then he mentioned the next formation, talked with fans about something else and changed the whole topic. Who knew that Gu Baichuan accidentally bumped in. His live broadcast this morning was in vain.