33 Break your leg

'Squeak--'

The tire rubbed against the ground and let out a sharp roar. After a burst of dust, the front of the car was in front of Su Ranran!

Gu Baichuan got out of the car, closed the door casually, walked to Su Ranran's side, leaned against the car, and asked slowly, "Is it fun?"

Obviously, it is a very plain tone, but it brings people a fierce sense of oppression.

Su Ranran's chest fluctuated quickly and choked to make a sound, but she was too scared. In this case, it was a luxury idea for her to cry.

His fingers scratched randomly on the ground, leaving dripping blood.

Seeing this, Gu Baichuan sneered, "Are you hurting yourself?"

The director had run over at this time, but looking at Gu Baichuan obviously not going to let Su Ranran go, he didn't know how to open his mouth.

However, he is the only one who can speak at present. If he doesn't say anything, this is really not finished. "That..."

"Get out of here by yourself." Gu Baichuan threw the burning cigarette on the ground and just landed in front of Su Ranran. The smell of the cigarette choked her and retreated repeatedly, trying to leave as she said to take care of Baichuan.

I heard Gu Baichuan say, "Tomorrow, don't let me see you here."

After saying that, Gu Baichuan left directly.

I don't even mean to say a word to the director.

The director sighed. The actors under his hands were like this, and Su Ranran was bound to be able to stay.

The scene just now was enough to scare Su Ranran.

Su Ranran stood up trembling. Just as she wanted to open her mouth, she tasted tears. Unconsciously, she had been covered with tears. She wiped her face, took a few steps forward and said, "Director... What does Gu Baichuan mean?"

The director took a look at her. He really hated that iron can't be made into steel. He played a lot of good cards. I really don't know how the agent brought it.

No matter how sorry, Su Ranran could not continue to survive in this crew. She sighed and said, "Call your agent over and talk about the contract."

"What?" Su Ranran suddenly opened her eyes wide, "No, don't be such a director. I work very hard to recite the script. I often don't sleep all night to understand the characters. I'm really serious and hard."

"Don't say that these are useless." The director said with a headache, "Go back. This crew is not for you."

No brain, what's the use of having strength?

Gu Baichuan himself is not a person who likes to find trouble. Wen Zhixia's personality is more inclined to the Buddhist system, but no matter how Buddhist it is, it does not mean that he has no temper.

What's more, Su Ranran still started to fight for the relationship between the two.

For a harmonious couple, no one wants to interfere in their affairs.

Moreover, Su Ranran may not be a kind reminder, I'm afraid that she will have her own thoughts in it.

"Wait a minute, no, director!" Su Ranran still wanted to struggle hard, but the director had gone far.

The panic just now and the current grievance broke out in an instant, and Su Ranran cried and fell to the ground.

"Why?! Why did you do this to me?!"