53 Let's not talk about it

As the second male lead, Wen Zhixia did not have many scenes in the play. He ended much earlier than Gu Baichuan, so that before Gu Baichuan's play was halfway through, Wen Zhixia was already going to shoot a reality show.

Gu Baichuan hugged Wen Zhixia's waist and didn't let people go. "Will you stay with me for another day?"

Wen Zhixia said, "I have bought a ticket, and it's too late to change the time now."

Gu Baichuan took a deep breath, stood up and walked to Wen Zhixia, directly blocking his way. "It's okay. I can find a special plane to see you off."

Wen Zhixia raised her eyebrows and said, "Where did you get the money?"

Gu Baichuan: "..."

I almost forgot that he can only use a little money now.

You can't charter a special plane at all.

"Although I don't have money, you have money." All the funds that Gu Baichuan can use are now in the hands of Wen Zhixia, and he doesn't have to take an ordinary plane at all. "You can charter a special plane by yourself."

"I'm not as wasteful as you." Wen Zhixia put his index finger against the man's forehead, slightly close to him, and whispered, "Work hard, I'm leaving."

Gu Baichuan was unhappy. "It's obviously a two-person program. It's not good for you to go alone."

Wen Zhixia said, "It's okay. I have money."

Gu Baichuan: "????"

You spent my money to go out to play and didn't take me.

No matter how Gu Baichuan stopped him, Wen Zhixia finally left.

But he didn't let him go until the last second, and Gu Baichuan was still very satisfied.

"What? Where is Xia Xia? Meng Qingrou came in with a big bag of snacks in her arms. As a result, there was only Gu Bai left in the room. He didn't see Wen Zhixia at all. "I won't be late, will I?"

Gu Baichuan glanced at her, with a lazy attitude and semantic disgust. "Everyone is on the plane. Do you think it's too late?"

After seeing Meng Qingrou, Gu Baichuan was extremely glad that he did not force Wen Zhixia to stay. If Meng Qingrou met Wen Zhixia again, his temper would definitely be uncontrollable.

After this period of cultivation, his illness has been very stable, and he will not be angry because of Meng Qingrou's few words, "Get away from me, Xiaxia. Don't force me to do it to you."

"Anyway, they are all childhood sweethearts. Why are you so defensive for me?" Meng Geng's expression did not change. Instead, he really looked like the two brothers when he looked at Gu Baichuan. There were no calculations in this issue.

Gu Baichuan was too lazy to ink with her, "It's boring." After a sentence, he went straight around him to find the director.

After Gu Baichuan left, the smile on Meng Qingrou's face was a little unbearable. He slowly flattened the corners of his mouth and looked at the direction the man left with no expression.

There is nothing to say about the end of mutual suspicion and calculation in the end of childhood sweethearts.

Let's see who can laugh to the end.

---

The second shooting was taken at a rural scenic spot in China. The mountains and rivers were beautiful, and the air was full of fresh smell.

It is a good place to raise people and raise the baby.

The last one was still a prosperous city, and he ran to such a place in a blink of an eye. If Gu Baichuan hadn't contacted the crew behind his back, Wen Zhixia would have suspected that it was Gu Baichuan's left and right crew's idea and changed the location of the second shooting.