56 I miss you

Before Meng Qingrou finished his aggrieved words, he was rudely criticized by Gu Baichuan.

He wanted to open his mouth again, but he was still taken the lead by Gu Baichuan.

"Director! Hurry up!"

"Here we go!" The director ran over with his small clothes and put it directly on Meng Qingrou.

"Miss Meng, let me take you back to take a hot shower."

Meng Qingrou: "..."

Wen Zhixia raised her eyebrows in surprise. Why did the director look so like Gu Baichuan's assistant?

'Ddong-dong'

Gu Baichuan knocked on the screen to attract his attention, "Baby, look at me. Don't look at that fool.

Wen Zhixia: "When will you come over?"

"There are still a few days..." Gu Baichuan counted the days and calculated carefully and found that it was more than a few days. If he delayed a little, it might be later to see Wen Zhixia.

"Hmm."

Gu Baichuan asked, "What's wrong?"

Wen Zhixia shook her head, "No, I just miss you."

With that, he hung up the communication and walked back with an empty bucket.

Originally, they planned to install fish, but they didn't catch a single fish, so naturally they had to carry the water back.

On the way back, Wen Zhixia didn't walk fast, and more of him still didn't want to go back to meet Meng Qingrou.

He really doesn't know how to face this former good friend now.

Gu Baichuan doesn't care carelessly on the surface. In fact, he is also thinking about Meng Qingrou's things in his heart.

Watching the scenery while walking, I walked for more than an hour, and finally returned to the courtyard.

However, Meng Qingrou didn't wait for him in the yard, which was also a good thing.

Wen Zhixia went straight back to his room, and didn't mean to see Meng Qingrou.

As soon as I entered, I found that the room was a little dark.

Wen Zhixia felt strange. When he went out, he seemed to open the curtains.

It's still early outside. Even if the lights are not turned on, it shouldn't be dark like this.

However, Wen Zhixia is also tired after being busy for so long. The original shooting task in the afternoon was to cook.

Cook the fish they caught and eat it for dinner.

But...

No fish is the most embarrassing thing.

The director hurriedly sent someone to the market to buy fish. After a delay, the afternoon task was cancelled.

Change it directly to the evening.

Wen Zhixia hit Hache and planned to take this opportunity to take a break.

As soon as he lay down on the bed and sensed the temperature on the side of the quilt, Wen Zhixia suddenly got up and was about to speak, but before he could speak, he was covered by the other party!

"Hm?!"

"Shh..." The man whispered in his ear, "If you dare to make a sound, I will kill you."

Wen Zhixia: "..."