7 Video camera in the house

Gu Baichuan showed a wave of satisfaction, and his little head shrank back silently. Gu Baichuan looked around and didn't find the next target to show. He simply grabbed half of Wen Zhixia's small blanket, but he was not sleepy. He kept looking at him. After looking at him for a while, he didn't know what was fun to think of. First, he smiled and followed. Then he bowed his head and kissed him.

The action is not heavy, but Wen Zhixia can't stand it because it makes such a noise from time to time.

"Well..." Wen Zhixia pushed him dimly, "Don't make trouble."

Gu Baichuan said, "Did I wake you up?"

Wen Zhixia shook his head and took off the blanket. "Didn't we... land?"

Gu Baichuan helped him get a coat. It was night in Paris at this time. It was easy to feel cold when he just woke up and got off the plane. "Well, they're all gone. I'll wait for you to wake up before you."

Gu Baichuan said, "The crew chartered the plane, it's no problem for you to sleep longer."

Wen Zhixia packed up his things and got off the plane with Gu Baichuan.

The temperature at night was still low. He put his coat and said, "Have you booked a hotel here?"

Gu Baichuan gestured and said, "Don't worry, it's not the first time I've done such a thing. It's arranged properly."

Wen Zhixia: "..."

It turns out that you also know that you always do this kind of thing.

The director team has booked a room for Wen Zhixia, and the room card is also in his hand. When he arrived at the hotel, Wen Zhixia said, "Are you going back to your room or with me?"

Gu Baichuan said, "Of course, I went back to my room. I'm an adult. I can't be so clingy."

Wen Zhixia didn't expect to hear this from Gu Baichuan's mouth, "Do you still know that you are an adult?"

Gu Baichuan: "..."

What's wrong with you?

Shouldn't it be said that you feel sorry for me for being so sensible and then take me to your room?

Did you take the wrong script?

However, whether Wen Zhixia took the wrong script or not, Gu Baichuan was finally driven back to his room.

Wen Zhixia took a look at her room number, "907."

Gu Baichuan shook the number plate, "What a coincidence, I'm 910. It's all on the 9th floor."

"It's all on the ninth floor, and there's still so much left in the middle..." Wen Zhixia didn't finish his words. He happened to see the elevator open. On the ninth floor of the hotel, there was only one door. Behind that door, the whole floor was opened.

Wen Zhixia: "..."

"Do you know that you booked this hotel and were so happy all night?"

Wen Zhixia's lips moved slightly, and he wanted to speak, but he didn't know how to speak or what to say.

Gu Baichuan opened the door and pulled Wen Zhixia in. He didn't forget to lock the door. "I'm so happy that I can't speak?"

Wen Zhixia didn't know how to evaluate it, but felt useless. "Why do you do such a useless thing?"

"Why is it useless? You have been staying here these days. It must be more comfortable in the room."

"And the reality show itself was filmed in the room."