58 Where did you go last night?

For dinner, they ate fish.

Gu Baichuan was not interested in eating fish, but he was keen to introduce: "This fish was dug up in the corner by the stream."

Wen Zhixia: The water has been drained, and the fish and the sinking sand are entangled together, which is why this illusion is caused.

"This one was caught by me when I was drifting with the tide in the water."

Wen Zhixia: The fish was sucked when pumping water.

"And this one! At first, it made trouble for me for a long time, but in the end, it became a snack in my mouth!"

Wen Zhixia nodded silently to the fish and destroyed the group with his own strength. How many times did he say that his teammates should not start the group before they arrived.

Wen Zhixia ate this meal, and he always felt that the fish scolded them in his heart.

After the stream was pumped, Gu Baichuan was put back. The key disaster area was the center of the fish and the length of the rod was the radius.

The rest is fine.

Not affected.

After dinner, the task required two people to go up the mountain to pick strawberries.

They are all raised in the greenhouses on the mountain.

A small strawberry picking garden.

Except for the two of them, there are also the shooting staff. No one is noisy, but it's just a very good, very quiet paradise.

When the director is alone, he rarely suddenly appears to interrupt them. Wen Zhixia still feels that such an environment is quite happy.

When Gu Baichuan went up, he carried a big bag and a basket in his hand.

Wen Zhixia was very strange. He said in his heart how much you were going to take, but he even brought a bag.

When I got to the greenhouse on the mountain, the strawberries inside were really good, and the strawberries were big and red. Wen Zhixia picked one and was about to send it to his mouth, but was robbed by Gu Baichuan.

Wen Zhixia: "Huh?"

Gu Baichuan took out the water in his backpack and rinsed it carefully before handing the strawberries to him. "Try it."

Wen Zhixia glanced at it and saw that Gu Baichuan carried a large bucket of mineral water in his bag, the kind that Gu Baichuan usually drank by himself.

Seeing that he didn't answer, Gu Baichuan sent the strawberries to his mouth and urged, "Try it quickly."

Wen Zhixia took a bite of the strawberry tip.

The strawberries are too big to eat in one bite. I'm thinking of dividing them into two bites, swallowing them in my mouth and then eating the leftovers.

Then in the blink of an eye, Gu Baichuan ate the rest of the foundation.

Gu Baichuan washed him again, "Do you want another one?"

Wen Zhixia took a few in his hand and didn't let him feed himself again. After taking a bite, Gu Baichuan patted him on the shoulder, "Xiaxia, look over there."

"What?" Wen Zhixia subconsciously looked to the left, "There is nothing."

When I looked back, the remaining half of the strawberries in my hand were gone.

Wen Zhixia: "..."

"What are you doing?" Although the two are now public, it's still not good to eat the same strawberry in front of the camera.