30 He came out

Gu Baichuan walked over slowly, squatted beside her, and slowly reached out and grabbed her neck. His elegant movements were like medieval nobles, but the strength in his hands was not relaxed at all.

"In just a few years of life, why do you have to take a shortcut?"

"I didn't, I... Cough, let me go, please, I dare not do it again..." Su Ranran clasped Gu Baichuan's hand with his nails, but Gu Baichuan was determined to kill her, and Su Ranran's voice was getting lower and lower.

Until later, tears flowed weakly on his face, and there was no chance to speak at all. His lips were pale, and he looked weak that he would be breathless the next moment.

"Bai Chuan." Wen Zhixia came over and hugged Gu Baichuan from behind and buried his head in the man's neck. "Why did you come out?"

Gu Baichuan turned his head and looked at him. Seeing that he did not look at Su Ranran, he should not have seen this scene from his movements and time analysis. Gu Baichuan turned around and covered Su Ranran's coat on the ground.

Gu Baichuan turned around and hugged him and said, "Come out and smoke a cigarette. You go back first. I'll come right away."

"No." Wen Zhixia put his hands around the man's neck. Through the meager night, she saw the miserable situation of Su Ranran, and her fingertips curled up slightly. Fortunately... there were ups and downs in her chest, and she was still alive.

"Let's go back to sleep." Wen Zhixia said, "I can't sleep without you."

"..."

"Bai Chuan...?"

Gu Baichuan pulled Wen Zhixia's hand on his neck, slowly retreated, pushed him away from his arms, and asked softly, "What are you looking at?"

"I..."

"Are you scared?"

"Do you also want to run away from me?"

Gu Baichuan's mood was suddenly excited, which made Wen Zhixia a little unexpected and panicked to explain, "I'm not, I'm not, I'm just looking at you, don't be angry, okay? Let's go back to bed. It's too late."

"It's late?" Gu Baichuan was suddenly stunned and turned to look at the window in the corridor. "Yes... It's late. You have to shoot tomorrow, don't you?"

"I..." Wen Zhixia only said one word and closed her mouth in an instant.

Sure enough, Gu Baichuan completely broke out the next moment, "In your eyes, filming is always above all else!"

Wen Zhixia hurried forward, held the man's cheek and kissed gently, as if he were making a promise, "No, you are above everything else."

"I?"

"Yes." Wen Zhixia whispered, "You are above everything else."

Gu Baichuan blinked his eyes and looked a little naive, but he didn't believe Wen Zhixia's words, "You're lying to me."

Wen Zhixia: "How come? I will never lie about this kind of thing."

"...What about him?"

Wen Zhixia was choked for a moment. Seeing that Gu Baichuan's expression had changed, he quickly said, "You are all the same person. There is no need to ask such a question.

"No! Never! I want to kill him! He--huh?!" Gu Baichuan suddenly opened his eyes wide and looked at the man who took the initiative to sacrifice without moving for a long time.

When Gu Baichuan calmed down, Wen Zhixia stepped back half a step, unconceed his eyes, and looked directly at the man, "Don't mention that matter again, okay? Bai Chuan, my back hurts, and it hurts everywhere... Shall we go back to sleep?"

Proper weakness can make men feel distressed.

No matter that person, no matter what it is, after this sentence, it will not be entangled.

Gu Baichuan frowned, as if thinking about the authenticity of Wen Zhixia's words.

Seeing this, Wen Zhixia came forward and took his hand and put it on his waist, burying his head in the man's arms. "Let's go. I'm so sleepy."

"...Hmm."

Before closing the door, Wen Zhixia took a look at Su Ranran, and there was no movement under the coat.

I don't know whether I fainted or fell asleep, or I was too scared to speak, and I didn't dare to make a sound.

Just now...

Without looking up, he could detect the man's hot sight. Wen Zhixia suddenly felt that he could not be insured.

Gu Baichuan put the person on the bed, leaned over and picked up a bottle of liquid from the head of the bed. "Where does it hurt? I'll rub it for you."

Wen Zhixia: "..."

"Huh?"

"...Be gentle."

"Okay."

---

The next day, Wen Zhixia couldn't get out of bed.

Gu Baichuan took care of everything and went back to his room to take care of him.

Gu Baichuan asked, "Why don't you sleep for a while?"

"I don't want to sleep." Wen Zhixia's eyes were blue. Although he was very tired and sleepy, he fell on the bed and couldn't sleep. He didn't know what was going on. Anyway, he couldn't sleep, so he simply sat up and stayed.

Gu Baichuan put breakfast at the head of the bed and touched his forehead for fear that he would have a fever. "Does your waist still hurt? Can I rub it for you?"

Wen Zhixia didn't know what she thought of. She turned red and shook her head and said, "No, go and do your work. I'll go to the crew if I have nothing to do."

Gu Baichuan said, "Don't go. I don't have your role recently, and it's a waste of time with the group. It's better to rest in the hotel.

Wen Zhixia lowered his eyelids and pulled a hache. "I'm all here. I have to go once."

Gu Baichuan squeezed his lips and seemed to have something to say, but he didn't know how to open his mouth after struggling. After thinking for a long time, he didn't find the opportunity to open his mouth.

Seeing this, Wen Zhixia asked, "What's wrong?"

Gu Baichuan took a deep breath, like a condemned prisoner who was about to be beheaded. He always felt that he could not see tomorrow. "Yesterday, did he come out?"

"...Hmm."

"Damn it! I knew that those marks on your body--!" Gu Baichuan clenched his fist and hammered the bed.

He has always been very measured, and sometimes he will have something left behind, but it is not heavy or not much.

It has never been like this!

When I got up this morning, he still cleaned up for Wen Zhixia.

The rope in Wen Zhixia's hand was not even untied, so he slept all night!

Wen Zhixia stretched out his hand, gently separated his fist, smoothed each finger, and whispered, "Isn't it stable before? Why is it suddenly like this again?"

"I don't know either." Gu Baichuan frowned angrily, "I knew what happened in the crew before. I was a little unhappy at that time, but I didn't pay attention to it."

"After I came, everything went well. That is, the woman came into the room. After you asked, I felt that the string in my mind was tightened and suddenly exploded."

Gu Baichuan said, "When I went out in the morning, the woman was gone."

Wen Zhixia nodded, "Well, I'll stay away from her next time."

Although Gu Baichuan didn't say something, he still cared about it in his heart. Wen Zhixia could understand it, so he took the initiative to mention it.

Gu Baichuan looked slightly moved. He wanted to say something but never said a lot without ink. He only said one word: "Okay."