14 Several zeroes

After the meal was served, Wen Zhixia turned his head and said, "Don't look at it."

Gu Baichuan said, "I'm not hungry."

Wen Zhixia paused at his fingertips, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Who was shouting hungry when I delivered the food just now?"

Gu Baichuan pondered for a moment and said, "Maybe you heard it wrong."

"..."

"Eat your meal." After a busy day, it's past seven o'clock in the afternoon. It should have been delivered at this time, but because of this Mr. Yuan, they had to give up the order there, otherwise they could get a few hundred euros this afternoon.

During the meal, the waiter knocked on the door and brought something to him. Wen Zhixia was a little puzzled. Before he could ask, Gu Baichuan had said consciously, "Do you want to know what this is?"

Wen Zhixia didn't know what he was doing and nodded doubtfully.

Gu Baichuan didn't say anything to him directly, but asked, "You were so good to Mr. Yuan just now, aren't you afraid that he will settle accounts with you later?"

Wen Zhixia was a little puzzled, "Don't be afraid."

Let's not say that he is wrong. Even if Mr. Yuan really wants to find trouble, he will not be afraid of such a person.

Gu Baichuan asked, "Why?"

"Because..." This man has nothing to be afraid of.

But Wen Zhixia did not say anything about this answer. Instead, he looked at him with great interest. Seeing that he was reluctant to say his true thoughts, Wen Zhixia shrugged her shoulders, "Because you are here."

Gu Baichuan snapped his finger.

"Well said, baby." Gu Baichuan opened the document to him, "Which Mr. Yuan's information is in it?" He is a regular customer of the restaurant.

"So...?" Wen Zhixia took the document and said suspiciously, "Is this the reason why your hotel peeps at the privacy of guests?"

"How can it be? Am I that kind of person?" Gu Baichuan took a sip of soup, and the waiter forgot to drink, so he could only use this to moisten his throat.

"When Mr. Yuan entered the front desk, he ordered the takeaway at all. It was not a mistake in the address or a temporary out. It was that he deliberately wanted to play like this and raised his face in front of his friends. Who knew that you refused to send it. He lost his face and was so angry that he said those words."

Gu Baichuan said with a sneer, "It's just your bad luck to take this kind of order."

Wen Zhixia: "..."

Wen Zhixia wiped her mouth and couldn't help complaining; "You seem to be gloating."

"It's not gloating. I feel sorry for this kind of thing that happened to you on the first day of recording. A touch of coldness flashed in Gu Baichuan's eyes. Before Wen Zhixia noticed it, he instantly covered it up and casually put his hand on the table, just holding Wen Zhixia's hand.

In addition to Mr. Yuan himself, Gu Baichuan also has a doubt, "Do you think this matter may be designed by the program team?"

Wen Zhixia was sure, "No."

Of course, the program team will feel that some conflicts in the program will be popular, but Mr. Yuan's situation is obviously not within the normal range. After all, the contradiction between the takeaway guy and the customer is also very sharp.

If you don't do it well, it may cause scolding.

It is understandable if the program team wants to use this to attract attention, but it is equivalent to putting the two of them on the cusp of the storm. Who will be offended by such a small group?