19 There is no such person

The minor illness that could have been discharged from the hospital on the same day was forced to stay in the hospital for three days.

When Gu Baichuan was packing up, Wen Zhixia went out when he was not paying attention and went to the front desk to ask.

"Hello, may I ask Meng Mei from the hospital... Is Nurse Meng there?" Wen Zhixia didn't really remember it. At that time, she had a headache and didn't have time to pay attention to these. But later, she thought that the nurse who entered his ward to sign should be called this.

The little nurse at the front desk was stunned, "Sister Meng...?"

The little nurse didn't finish her words. The nurse next to her bumped into her and abruptly asked her to swallow the next words, "Ttt! What are you talking about?!"

The little nurse blinked and didn't dare to speak.

The nurse glanced at her and seemed to be very dissatisfied. She turned her head and said to Wen Zhixia, "The person you mentioned, we don't have it in the hospital."

"Oh." Wen Zhixia nodded thoughtfully, "Thank you."

It seems that this nurse won't say much about Meng Mei.

Wen Zhixia walked aside and looked at the work column. There were names and departments under each corresponding photos above.

After looking around, I didn't see this nurse named Meng Mei, but there was a vacant position. I don't know if it's Meng Mei.

Wen Zhixia felt that it was likely that the traces torn off from it were still white and very new. If Meng Mei was really fired, this position must be Meng Mei's.

Wen Zhixia still wanted to solve it by himself when he recovered from his illness. Unexpectedly, Gu Baichuan's action was much faster than him.

Gu Baichuan packed up his things and turned his head to see that there were no one. He hurried out to find someone. Then he saw Wen Zhixia standing in front of the work column, serious as if he was studying something, "What are you doing here?"

Wen Zhixia heard the voice, pulled his attention away from the work column and looked at Gu Baichuan. Before he could speak, his coat had fallen on his shoulder.

Gu Baichuan complained, "I don't wear any clothes when I come out. I still want to get sick when I have a cold, right?"

Gu Baichuan said with disgust and tied the buttons in front of him, which was especially in line with the image of an old mother.

After doing all this, he directly took Wen Zhixia back to the ward.

The ward has always been at a constant temperature, and the clothes are a little superfluous, but they leave in a while, and it is also troublesome to take off their coats. Wen Zhixia simply leaned against the door, rolled up the cuffs, and casually asked, "Do you remember that there is a nurse named Meng Mei in this hospital?"

Gu Baichuan said, "No."

"Reality not?"

"I have nothing to do to remember what the nurse does?" Gu Baichuan was a little puzzled, "The last lesson was not enough. Do you want to try again?"

Wen Zhixia didn't dare to say, "..."

Seeing that he was silent, Gu Baichuan thought of the inexplicable irritability of what the nurse had done. He twisted his jaw and let Wen Zhixia look at him straight. "I'm sorry that you can't eat it, so I only let it go of half of it. Then continue to ask about the nurse, and cry and eat it."

Wen Zhixia's cheeks were slightly red, and she still didn't dare to make a sound, mainly because she didn't know what to say.

Gu Baichuan has said that he is dead. What else can he do?

Gu Baichuan asked calmly, "Do you hear me?"

Wen Zhixia squeezed her lips and whispered, "I heard it."

A response was as thin as a mosquito, and I couldn't even hear it if I didn't listen carefully.

"Ttt." Gu Baichuan used to press people against the wall and went in with a tough attitude.

Wen Zhixia bit his lower lip tightly and raised his eyes to stare at him, "You...hmm!"

"Tay it again, do you hear me?"

In this matter, Gu Baichuan inexplicably insisted.

Wen Zhixia put his forehead on the man's shoulder, took a deep breath, and said, "I see, I won't ask about the female nurse anymore."

After saying that, the man took his hand away.

Wen Zhixia stepped on his foot and walked around him to the bedside and asked, "Have you packed everything?"

"It has been packed for a long time." Gu Baichuan said, "If you hadn't run out just now, we could have left now."

Wen Zhixia nodded and said, "Let's go now."

"No, I'm tired!" Gu Baichuan lay directly on the bed, "Oh, I've worked so hard for so long that I didn't even get a gentle kiss. What a poor person."

Wen Zhixia's funny look is good. How can this man be like a child and know how to act coquettishly.

Wen Zhixia walked over and pushed him, "It's getting late. I have to clean up when I get back to the hotel. After so many days of shooting, are you ashamed to continue to delay?"

As soon as Wen Zhixia met him, Gu Baichuan began to howl: "Ah, ah, domestic violence, the movie emperor actually domestic violence, I'm a poor little, unreasonable! It's crazy!"

He didn't shed tears at all, but the momentum shouted out. He lay in the hospital bed and played a scoundrel, but he refused to get up.

Seeing this, Wen Zhixia simply didn't rush, but sat in a chair on the side to drink tea. Youyou asked, "I like this bed so much. Can I ask someone to move it back for you?"

Gu Baichuan: "..."

Gu Baichuan said, "Kiss me and I'll leave."

Wen Zhixia looked at him with a smile, "Then you can stay here. I'll go back and clean up the hotel first.

Wen Zhixia was about to leave. Gu Baichuan quickly sat up and pulled people over. "Why can't the hospital give you warmth, can it?"

"Stop it. I really have to go back to shoot a reality show. In a few days, my play will join the group, and I can't afford to delay."

Wen Zhixia's time is relatively tight. Although he doesn't want this, he can't help it. The contract has been signed, and public figures still need to have some works and exposure in front of everyone.

Otherwise, if the new and old changes so quickly in the entertainment industry, no one will remember you in a short time.

There may also be some loyal fans who have been with you, but more are still forgotten.

Wen Zhixia has no intention of withdrawing from the circle. Naturally, it is necessary to maintain the probability of the work appearing in front of the public.

After all, some dramas have been filmed, but the trial is not allowed to broadcast, and the follow-up is also quite troublesome.

Gu Baichuan said, "Oh, I agreed for the sake of your begging me."

"Yes, I beg you to go back to work with me." Wen Zhixia pulled people out and said, "Actually, this is also a labor travel, but it's annoying that some people keep following. What else are you dissatisfied with?"

"Well...that's right." Gu Baichuan thought for a moment, and there was really nothing that made him very dissatisfied.

At this point, Wen Zhixia asked again, "What do you think is your favorite beauty of Paris?"

This question seemed to be difficult for him, and Gu Baichuan thought for a long time without reaching a conclusion.

Wen Zhixia is a little puzzled. Gu Baichuan is not a person who likes beautiful scenery. Is it so difficult to talk about a few scenic spots?

Finally, Gu Baichuan made a final conclusion: "The hotel where I stayed before and the ward bed the day before yesterday."

Wen Zhixia: "What?"