57 Watching the stars at night

Wen Zhixia didn't know what to say about Gu Baichuan's behavior, but after thinking about it, he always felt that Gu Baichuan was more comfortable than Meng Qingrou.

Although Gu Baichuan's condition has eased now, he can't slack off. He can step on this kind of Lei District. If something really happens, he will have no place to cry.

Gu Baichuan cooked the meal and saw that the person was still in a daze in bed. He kissed him gently on the forehead, "Go out to eat or bring it in?"

"Go out..." Wen Zhixia subconsciously wanted to say that it's easy to stain the bed when eating in bed, and this is not good... An adult can't learn to eat in bed like a child, so...

Gu Baichuan said, "I'll get it in."

After saying that, he went straight out.

Wen Zhixia slowly hooked his fingertips and looked at Gu Baichuan's back as he left. He hit the window childishly and rolled childishly.

"I fried garlic sprouts and fried some pork chops." When Gu Baichuan came in, Wen Zhixia's eyes lit up.

I haven't eaten this kind of heavy fried food during this period, and I eat light porridge.

Although the director can also prepare these things, there is always something different.

Wen Zhixia took a bite of the crispy and tender pork chops. After thinking about it, it should be... people are different.

Gu Baichuan didn't eat for a day in order to catch the plane. At this time, he was also hungry. He took a big mouthful of pork chops and asked vaguely, "Is it delicious?"

"Delicious." Wen Zhixia said, "Your cooking skills are getting better and better. If you quit the circle and don't act, you can open a small shop to be a cook."

Gu's Group:????

I am not as good as a snack bar as a listed company.

Gu Baichuan finished eating the pork chops in two or three mouths. "I will leave the circle and be your assistant. I will stare at you for dinner. In the morning, afternoon and evening, morning tea, afternoon tea and supper, one meal is indispensable."

Wen Zhixia is pregnant now, and the weight change is not obvious. If Wen Zhixia did not lose weight when he weighed, Gu Baichuan would have suspected that he had abused him.

Eat dry and don't get fat.

"If you eat like this, I will have to withdraw from the circle sooner or later." Wen Zhixia does not belong to the magical constitution of not eating fat, so you have to control yourself in eating. If you eat too much, you will go to the gym and exercise to lose weight. Gu Baichuan will definitely not last long.

Gu Baichuan thought so. The camera is the most test. If you are not fat, you can gain a circle of weight anywhere in the camera. If you are really fat, I'm afraid that you will withdraw from the circle if you can't last long.

Gu Baichuan said, "Then let's go home and baby together."

Wen Zhixia: "...Do you have milk?"

Where did the milk of the two big men come from?

Don't be kidding.

Gu Baichuan touched his nose and quickly said, "I can milk you, but forget about nursing the baby."

Wen Zhixia: "????"

What do you mean?

Wen Zhixia looked at him blankly.

Gu Baichuan saw that his ignorant little appearance was teased. If he hadn't been for the rice bowl in his hand, he would have laughed and rolled on the ground at this moment.