11 Work begins

The orders are automatically allocated on the mobile phone software. Wen Zhixia received an order as soon as he got the mobile phone.

There are no electric cars in the takeaway in France. Most of them are walking. The program team gave him an electric car, but there is only one.

Gu Baichuan looked at the cloth bag behind the electric car and thought, "If I sit on it, will it break it?"

Wen Zhixia: "..."

Wen Zhixia put the pizza in his cloth bag and said, "This is for keeping the food warm, and you don't need to keep it warm."

Hearing this, Gu Baichuan threw a wink at him with one hand, "Yes, I'll always be hot."

"Well, it's spicy enough." Wen Zhixia looked down at the list. He intended to see where it was, but he didn't expect that the first order would cross half of the city.

Seeing that he was stunned, Gu Baichuan came over and took the list. He looked, "Damn it, the program team did it on purpose."

Gu Baichuan turned his head and stared at the camera. The camera was very wronged, so he decided to edit the picture separately and send it to the director to see how you died.

Although he was not satisfied, the task had been sent out. Now what he said is definitely unrealistic. Gu Baichuan hugged Wen Zhixia's shoulder and comforted, "It's okay. You ride an electric car very fast."

Wen Zhixia asked, "What about you?"

There is no place for the electric car to carry people. What should Gu Baichuan do if he rides the electric car away?

Wen Zhixia was also a little hesitant. Seeing that Gu Baichuan was very calm, he should have a backhand. Just when Wen Zhixia thought he didn't have to worry about him, Gu Baichuan said, "I'm chasing you."

Wen Zhixia: "...?"

"Stop it." Wen Zhixia was amused and said, "Wait for me here, find a cafe or something for a while, and come back to you after I deliver the meal."

"No." Gu Baichuan said, "What should you do if you are in danger by yourself? What if your delivery partner is a strong man? In case..."

"Stop." Wen Zhixia stretched out his hand to cover his mouth and kept him quiet in the simplest and rude way. "These things you said can't happen."

Gu Baichuan turned around and sat on the electric car, looking like he had to follow him. "I have a way to drive two people in an electric car."

Wen Zhixia came over suspiciously, "What can I do?"

Gu Baichuan patted his thigh, "Sit here!"

Wen Zhixia: "..."

"Will it look warmer if I squat down again?"

Gu Baichuan obviously didn't expect that it would be very cold if there was no windshield in front of the electric car. "If you want, I won't object."

The pizza was almost cold. Wen Zhixia didn't want to waste time, so she said, "Wait for me here."

"No." Gu Baichuan refused to leave with the electric car in his arms. Wen Zhixia sighed and walked over to push him down, but he didn't expect to be pulled over by the man's waist. Before he could sit firmly, he twisted the handle.

"Bai Chuan!"

Wen Zhixia was afraid of moving and falling down, and he was stiff and dared not move for a long time.

Gu Baichuan rode a bicycle with one hand, holding Wen Zhixia's waist with one hand and helping him sit down. "Don't worry, your husband's driving skills... Ah, no, your brother and I are absolutely first-class driving skills, this kind of small electric car..."

Before Gu Baichuan finished his bragging, the electric car stepped on a small stone, and even the electric car was bumpy. Wen Zhixia subconsciously tightened the man's collar, "Look at the road!"

"I know, baby."

After Wen Zhixia sat down, Gu Baichuan held the handlebars with both hands. To be honest, he was also afraid of falling Wen Zhixia.

After walking about two streets, Gu Baichuan felt that there was a sound behind him, but it was not easy for him to look back with Wen Zhixia in his arms. "Honey, do you think there is something chasing us behind?"

Wen Zhixia turned his head and patted him on the shoulder. He said earnestly, "Yes, you are being targeted by the police."

Gu Baichuan: "..."

"Isn't it just riding an electric car?" Gu Baichuan said, directly twisting his hand to death, and the little electric donkey walked forward at the fastest speed, which was a little faster than the old car.

In the end, the police did not find them. The people of the program team came forward to negotiate and took out the documents prepared before, and the matter was over.

Wen Zhixia delivered the pizza to the customer on time.

It is normal for the takeaway to arrive in about half an hour. It took them less than 20 minutes to deliver it on a small electric donkey.

After the first order was completed, Wen Zhixia took out her mobile phone again, "Look at the next order."

The list is random. If you are close to which restaurant, it will be assigned to you. However, this place belongs to a residential area, and there are not many places to sell food. Most of them are clothing and residential buildings.

The only restaurant that eats is spicy hot pot, which should be opened by Chinese people. After all, there should be no locals in France who are very interested in spicy hot pot.

When Wen Zhixia took the order, Gu Baichuan kept looking at him quietly, "Are you hungry?"

Wen Zhixia shook his head, "I'm not hungry."

"Are you hungry?" Wen Zhixia put away his mobile phone and said, "Let's send this list first, and then go to dinner."

"Okay."

Gu Baichuan was about to start the small electric donkey, and then found that the small electric donkey, which was not high in load, was very fragile after the destruction just now. When Gu Baichuan just started, he smashed and committed suicide.

Gu Baichuan blinked his eyes and tried to turn the handle. There was no response and even a burning smell came, "...It's broken."

Wen Zhixia: "..."

There is a clear address on the mobile phone. It's not far from here, and it's still in the same community. Wen Zhixia simply said, "Use it."

Anyway, it's the last order. If the electric car breaks down, it will break down. They won't do this job tomorrow.

Gu Baichuan carried the hot spicy hot pot, locked the little electric donkey and put it aside, "Okay. Let's go."

Wen Zhixia raised her eyebrows, "Are you so happy to walk and deliver food?"

"It's not to deliver food happily, but to be happy with you."

"Indeed, I'm really happy to be with my brother."

Gu Baichuan: "..."

How come you have learned it?

When he got to the door, Wen Zhixia tried to ring the doorbell, but found that the doorbell was turned off and there was no sound. He knocked on the door and waited for a long time without responding, "No one at home?"

"No way, no one ordered any takeaway." Gu Baichuan patted it twice, but there was really no one.

"Damn!" Master Gu is going to curse, "Give me your mobile phone."

Wen Zhixia took out his mobile phone but didn't give it to him. He called the consignee, "Let me call, and you can quarrel with him again."

"Well, how can a man like me be so gentle that he can quarrel with others?" Gu Baichuan blew the broken hair on his forehead, and I couldn't be more gentle. If you don't let me call, you will regret it."