60 Golden house zangjiao

In order to spend more time with Wen Zhixia, Gu Baichuan flew back to the crew every night, and then flew back overnight after filming. Generally, it was past six o'clock when he came back.

It happens that Wen Zhixia hasn't woken up at this time, and sometimes she can sleep with Wen Zhixia for a while.

Looking at the increasingly obvious cyan color under Gu Baichuan's eyes, Wen Zhixia said several times to let him focus on one side, but he just didn't listen.

Fortunately, the shooting schedule of the reality show is almost over. Gu Baichuan will stick to it for a few more days.

The director assigned the task the day before, and Wen Zhixia was very early the next day. He looked at the time. At this time, Gu Baichuan should still be on the plane.

The task is to pick strawberries and make dried strawberries and then sell them. The funds earned are the start-up funds for the next trip.

Strawberries were picked by Gu Baichuan before he left.

Wen Zhixia only needs to clean the strawberries, cut them into slices, and then put them in the oven.

The dried strawberries are baked, and the room is full of strawberry fragrance.

After the first round of baking, apply honey, and the strawberries taste very sweet.

There are a lot of strawberries, and all the strawberries have been baked. It's past one o'clock in the afternoon.

Generally, Gu Baichuan has come here for a long time.

Wen Zhixia asked strangely, "Hasn't Bai Chuan come yet?"

The director shook his head.

I don't know.

But I really didn't see Gu Baichuan come in.

Wen Zhixia thought for a moment and wanted to send him a message with his mobile phone.

- No one answered.

"Ttt." Wen Zhixia frowned. Is he still on the plane? Why don't he answer the video? When Gu Baichuan chooses to take the plane, he will remember to choose a plane with wireless.

The director also realized that the time was wrong, asked the people behind him to contact him, and he also took out his mobile phone and looked it over.

I don't know what he saw. The director's face changed. He hurriedly put away his mobile phone and went to Wen Zhixia. "Brother Xia, the shooting later may involve some decryption. In order to ensure the fairness of the game, you hand in your mobile phone."

"Hand in the mobile phone?"

"Yes."

Wen Zhixia rarely handed over his mobile phone obediently in accordance with the rules of the game. Instead, he asked, "Has Bai Chuan contacted you?"

"No."

Wen Zhixia immediately called Cang Li, "Hello? Come and pick me up."

"Eh, Brother Xia! Where are you going!" The director patted his thigh in a hurry.

Wen Zhixia's mobile phone doesn't know why he can't connect to the Internet just now, but he can make calls normally. It should be that someone has done something, and there is something on the Internet that he can't see.

Wen Zhixia asked, "Is something wrong with him?"

The director was stunned and didn't have time to rack his brains to find a way to hide it. He didn't wait to speak.

Wen Zhixia smiled and said, "You can eat these and stop shooting."

He has asked for this leave.

Cang Li booked the nearest flight for him.