3 It's time to go to bed

While everyone's eyes were staring at Wen Zhixia and Gu Baichuan's response, Gu Baichuan's small video undoubtedly pushed the whole thing to a high tide.

Netizens have made comments one after another.

"Damn it, is it true? Are these two really together?!"

"I'm afraid you're not blind upstairs. My brother said that they are ordinary friends together. What are you thinking here?"

"Yes, yes, put people softly in your arms and put your hands on your waist. Even if the movements are so close, I know that they are just good friends."

"Hahaha, I'm afraid you're going to laugh me to death."

......

Netizens' comments are not too negative, which makes Gu Baichuan very happy. After all, negative words can easily affect his mood. Although he will scold back, he is still angry.

Wen Zhixia calmed his heartbeat on the sofa. After recovering, he went into the kitchen and brought out the fried food. "The meal is ready. Come and eat."

He only made some home-cooked dishes, scrambled eggs with tomatoes and cumin beef, and finally mixed with a cold dish of sesame soy sauce and wheat dishes, plus chicken soup, and the meal was complete.

Gu Baichuan helped take the bowls and chopsticks. After putting them down, he hugged Wen Zhixia and kissed him, "Thank you for your hard work, dear."

Wen Zhixia pushed him, "Don't do anything. Go to eat."

"My wife with my marriage certificate on the household register, why can't I kiss?" Gu Baichuan disliked it, but he still pulled away the chair obediently. After Wen Zhixia sat down, he sat down beside him. "Let's go out for a walk after dinner."

Wen Zhixia swallowed the tomatoes and asked suspiciously, "I usually pull you. Why do you suddenly want to go for a walk today?"

Gu Baichuan picked up a piece of beef for him and said, "Isn't it sudden to realize the importance of walking? You can lose weight and eat. Why not?"

Even so, Wen Zhixia still shook his head and said, "No. I have to read the script later, and I have to discuss the follow-up solution with the live broadcast of Wonderful Night. I don't have time to walk."

After saying that, Wen Zhixia paused for a moment and asked, "You don't have a job?"

Both of them have a full work schedule. Sometimes it is difficult to take time to go home and have dinner together. Now they are suddenly relaxed, and Wen Zhixia is still a little unaccustomed.

"Yes." Gu Baichuan said confidently, "I want to discuss it later, and I want to go out for a walk."

Wen Zhixia thought for a moment and said, "Then walk two laps in the yard and don't go out."

If you go too far, it's a waste of time to come back.

"All right." Gu Baichuan's idea at the moment is to attract Wen Zhixia's attention. Don't let him watch the video on Weibo.

Gu Baichuan was also a little impulsive when he posted the video before. Now that he calms down, he always feels that Wen Zhixia will be angry when he sees it, which makes him a little uneasy.

People who are usually gentle and have no temper are the most terrible when they really get angry.

Gu Baichuan didn't want to have a cold war with Wen Zhixia.

The villa has a large yard.

Wen Zhixia sat on the swing reading the script, and Gu Baichuan walked around in front of him.

After walking several times, he failed to attract Wen Zhixia's attention. Gu Baichuan was a little unhappy. He walked over and took the script in his hand, and then half sat on his lap. "Is the script as good as me?"

This posture is more like a match, and it does not put the weight of the body on Wen Zhixia.

Wen Zhixia wanted to bring the script, but Gu Baichuan didn't let go. He had no choice but to sit up and kiss him, "You're the best."

"Do you want to take a closer look at me?" Gu Baichuan made a gesture to take off his coat.

Wen Zhixia: "..."

Wen Zhixia patted his hand and buttoned the buttons on his clothes for him. "You are more serious in the blue sky and day."

Gu Baichuan got up and sat next to him, hugged his waist and rubbed it. "It's okay. It will be dark in a while."

This action made Wen Zhixia think of an animal. He touched Gu Baichuan's head and said helplessly, "Are you a dog?"

Wen Zhixia: "That kind of wolf dog..."

Gu Baichuan: "Then I hope I'm Teddy."

"Eh?" Wen Zhixia was stunned. "Why?"

Gu Baichuan looked at him and smiled without saying a word.

After a while, Wen Zhixia realized the meaning of Gu Baichuan's words. His cheeks were slightly red, and he grabbed the script and went back to the room.

Gu Baichuan touched his nose and smiled and followed in.

When he entered, Wen Zhixia was on the phone. Gu Baichuan faintly listened to the voice inside as if it was... The voice of Wen Zhixia's agent, there were any videos, public words and so on in the conversation.

Gu Baichuan: "..."

It's over, it's exposed.

Just as Gu Baichuan was struggling with how to explain, Wen Zhixia had put down his mobile phone.

Wen Zhixia's face was a little angry. He walked to Gu Baichuan, frowned and said, "Baichuan, you shouldn't post that kind of video on it."

Gu Baichuan didn't expect that Wen Zhixia saw this microblog. He put down the document and said entangledly, "Uh... clarify."

Wen Zhixia said, "Is this also a clarification?"

"That's right!" Gu Baichuan opened his Weibo comments, and many of them said that he knew it. He believed that it didn't matter to you. "Look, they all understand."

Wen Zhixia was scathed with nothing to say: "..."

Gu Baichuan took Wen Zhixia's hand and felt that Wen Zhixia's fingers were cold. He frowned and held Wen Zhixia's hands in his hand. "Don't be angry. As long as we don't talk about it openly, it's not public, right?

Wen Zhixia sighed, "Yes, but..."

"No buts baby." Gu Baichuan suddenly picked up Wen Zhixia's jaw, looked down at his eyes, and said gloomily and slowly, "This is my last bottom line."

If it were someone else who saw Gu Baichuan's expression, i'm afraid that they're  so scared that they couldn't speak, but Wen Zhixia just smiled at this, and even reached out and pinched the tyrant's cheek. "What if I touch your bottom line and resolutely won't let you send this video?"

Gu Baichuan's cheeks were pinched up, and his words leaked, "Spicy... spicy, I'll change the bottom line!"

Wen Zhixia smiled and didn't get entangled anymore. Anyway, Gu Baichuan was right. As long as they didn't show up 100% to be together in public, it didn't matter how others thought.

Gu Baichuan suddenly sighed and said, "However, I'm also wrong about this."

Wen Zhixia raised her eyebrows doubtfully, "What's wrong with you?"

"I forgot to block you."

Wen Zhixia: "..."

After saying that, Gu Baichuan didn't wait for him to speak, but directly picked up Wen Zhixia and staggered upstairs. "It's getting late. It's time to go to bed."

Wen Zhixia struggled to think down, "I'm not sleepy. I haven't finished the script yet."

Gu Baichuan's hand seemed to have no force, but he could fix Wen Zhixia tightly in his arms and said slowly, "I'm talking about sleep is a verb, not a noun."

Wen Zhixia: "?"

------------
Tl's note: baichuan is so proactive hehe