16 Here is a card for you

No one knows what happened last night except the person concerned.

The director came early in the morning and knocked on the door.

Wen Zhixia was still sleeping. Gu Baichuan was disturbed by the knock on the door. He turned over and hugged Wen Zhixia and continued to sleep.

But the director persistently knocked on the door and resolutely refused to give them a chance to breathe.

"Wow!" Gu Baichuan sat up impatiently. The anger made him very irritable now, and the director outside the door was still knocking on the door. Gu Baichuan was so angry that he lifted the quilt and walked out.

When Wen Zhixia was sleeping in a daze, he felt someone moving beside him. When he thought of the knocking on the door, he immediately understood what was going on outside and quickly shouted, "Bai Chuan! Come back."

Wen Zhixia sat up and was about to speak, but he was dizzy. He almost fell back with Venus in front of him.

I moved too much in the morning and had hypoglycemia.

Gu Baichuan didn't have time to knock on the door. He quickly turned back and hugged him. He reached out and groped for the head of the bed, but did not find sugar.

Sugar was everywhere when I was at home before. I was afraid that Wen Zhixia would have hypoglycemia, but now I just entered this hotel the next day, I didn't have anything prepared.

Gu Baichuan helped Wen Zhixia to lie down. The door was still knocking on the door, which made him upset and smashed the head of the bed.

With a bang, the director outside was shocked and raised his hand in the air, not knowing whether to continue to knock.

Just now, it seemed that the lamp directly hit the door. It should not be an accident for the guests inside. They pulled the door twice. After all, they didn't go out and continue to knocking on the door.

After Gu Baichuan helped Wen Zhixia lie down, he turned around to look for clothes. He hoarded some sugar in the clothes. Fortunately, he remembered to take it with him and pulled the sugar paper and fed it to Wen Zhixia's mouth.

Turn around and pour hot water.

Gu Baichuan asked, "Are you feeling better?"

Wen Zhixia nodded with sugar, "Go out and talk to the director. Don't quarrel."

"...I got it." Wen Zhixia's hypoglycemia came so well that Gu Baichuan couldn't figure out whether it was an accident or... coincidentally.

Gu Baichuan went to the door and pulled the door open. Several people of the director lay on the door and listened to the sound inside. He pulled like this, and the director almost fell in.

Gu Baichuan leaned against the door frame and raised his eyebrows to look at them, "What are you doing?"

"I don't know why there is a crack in the door. I want to see if I can make it up." The director wiped his sweat and struggled to help himself make up his words come back. "What were you doing just now?"

Even if Wen Zhixia pulled him, his anger still did not dissipate. Gu Baichuan raised his eyes lazily and glanced at him, "Do I need to report to you for what I do?"

"No, of course I don't need it." The director laughed and didn't know what to say. Why did he feel that he would be criticized if he said something?

The director didn't come early in the morning to shoot pictures. "Well, I just want to go in and see how the camera is."

Gu Baichuan asked, "How much did you pay for it?"

"It's not expensive." The director recognized the meaning of Gu Baichuan's words and did not dare to say more.