22 I want to withdraw from the circle

Gu Baichuan followed slowly and walked steadily. The petals on his body did not fall much, and he even had a stable one on his head.

Wen Zhixia turned his head and almost laughed. He hurried over to help him pick off the petals. "Why don't you know how to get them down?"

These things can be thrown away at any time.

Gu Baichuan came all the way, and he had to take care of his luggage and prevent the flowers on his head from falling. He may have lost much effort.

Gu Baichuan shook his head, and the petals were shaky on the top of his head, "It's beautiful."

"Childish."

Gu Baichuan said, "You are not naive, and you still sprinkle flowers on my face."

Wen Zhixia took two boxes from his hand, unfolded and took out all the clothes that were easy to fold. "Take the things away. Did you say what the shooting task is later?"

Gu Baichuan went to help and said casually, "Find the card in the flowers, and the rest of the task is on the card."

After packing up their clothes, the two went out to look for the card.

It is said to be found in the flowers, but the specific flowers are not said. In addition to the house, this town is also a flower bush, and there are also flowers on both sides of the path, which are full of flowers that are not pungent.

Gu Baichuan followed, and he was interested in these things, but he was quite interested in Wen Zhixia, "Do you like lavender? I'll bring you some back when the shooting is over?"

"No, I can't take good care of it at home." Wen Zhixia also raised some flowers at home, but they were not well raised and were all sick. He planned to raise these plants to death, but he would not raise them.

Wen Zhixia turned his head and asked, "Have you found the card?"

"Ah?" Gu Baichuan didn't look for it. Seeing him turn his head, he quickly turned around and looked at the flower next to him. "I didn't find it."

Wen Zhixia: "..."

It's strange that you can find it like this.

"Didn't they put it in here at all?" After walking the whole path, he didn't see the cards in the flowers. Gu Baichuan said, "Why don't look for it. Let's go on a date."

"We are brothers." Wen Zhixia glanced at him, "Where did any brother go on a date?"

Gu Baichuan: "????"

I just said casually, don't take it to heart, okay?

Seeing that there was no hope of abducting people, Gu Baichuan sighed and said, "If the card is stained with water, it will be soft and dirty, but if you have a little brain, you won't put it in the flowers."

"That may be wrapped in something..." Wen Zhixia thought carefully, "If it's wrapped..."

Wen Zhixia took a few steps forward and saw a big thing wrapped in plastic in the flowers.

Although I'm not sure what it is, the garbage-like existence is placed in the flowers, which is inconsistent with the whole clean flowers.

"It's so obvious." Wen Zhixia dismantled the plastic bag and said helplessly, "I'm afraid that no one will find it."

Gu Baichuan went over to help tear open the plastic bag, "Just to let you find out, what is written in it?"

Wen Zhixia looked at the words on it and said simply four words: "Pick flowers, sell flowers."