iv, Weirdest trio

"Can you make some witchy woo on me to make me fall in love with you? Because if you can, it worked." Wade said with a full mouth, looking in between Hope and Kai, who were eating some vampcakes along with him.

"Stop talking with your mouth full, Wilson!" Hope scolded, when Derek grimaced because a piece of pancakes flew out of Wade's mouth and onto Derek's arm.

"Sorry, big guy." Wade smiled cheekily.

"Can we get some prok rinds later?" Kai asked.

"No. We have plans." Hope reminded him.

"Awww..." He pouted.

"I'll get you some when she isn't looking." Wade whispered, making Hope roll her eyes, while Derek shook his head in dissapointment.

"Superhearing, smartass." He reminded.

"Right."

. . .

Wade, Kai and Hope were currently sitting at a table in the mall, enjoying their ice cream.

Kai had vanilla and chocolate, Wade had watermelon and strawberry, while Hope had cookies and stracciatella.

(I don't know if i pronounced it right.)

"I can't believe they have vanilla with chocolate chips in it and i didn't even know! I should've picked that!" Kai pouted.

"Stracciatella is not vanilla with chocolate chips. It's different in so many ways!" Hope argued.

"Which are?" Kai asked smugly.

"Try it and tell me." Hope said, extending her ice cream to Kai.

Kai took his plastic spoon and tried the ice cream, immediatley humming in delight.

"You're right. This is like a million times better!" Kai admitted.

"Ha! Told ya!" Hope laughed, as Wade looked in between the two weirdly.

"You all are weird. Watermelon and Strawberry is the best." Wade shook his head.

"Watermelon tastes like plastic-" Hope said.

"-And strawberry tastes like watermelon." Kai finished for her, as they high-fived.

"Your tastebuds are just broken." Wade denied.

"No. Yours are." Hope argued.

"Where is the baby vamp anyway?" Kai asked.

"He decided to stay back because there are many people here and he's afraid he might lose control." Hope explained.

"Pussy." Wade whispered, as Kai snorted, almost choking on his ice cream, and Hope shook her head at the two as Wade cackled at Kai, who tried to hold back his laugher, causing him to actually chocke, and is now having a coughing attack.

"I am this close-" Hope put her pointing finger just above her thumb, leaving just a bit space in between "-To fucking kick your heads off and shove it up your asses-" Hope hissed, only to be interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind her.

She turned around, only to look at Shuri and T'challa standing there.

"Hi." Shuri and T'challa greeted in unsion.

"Hey, there." Hope smiled at the two.

"Please, join us." Hope offered, and the two accepted, as Hope summoned two more chairs, as two chairs from a different table dissapeared, but nobody seemes to notice, as T'challa and Shuri sat down.

"Hi! Would you two like to order aswell?" A waitress came over.

"Uh, yes, i will have a latte please." T'challa smiled kindly.

"I will just have a cookie ice cream please." Shuri smiled at the waitress, who nodded, before dissapearing again.

"Ha! She has taste!" Hope smirked, as Wade rolled his eyes, and Kai laughed.

"He's got better taste. Latte is the best." Wade gestured towards T'challa.

"Hey! Coffee is for grown up's only." Hope smirked, as Kai started laughing even harder while Wade stared at Hope with his mouth open, clearly offended.

. . .

After everyone ate their ice cream, Kai and Wade decided to leave on their own, to leave T'challa, Shuri and Hope alone.

"So, uh... how's everyone doing?" Hope asked, after they climbed into her car.

"They're fine. Everyone misses you, but Steve is still... angry." Shuri explained.

"It doesn't make any sense. Why is he angry when not even Natasha is?" T'challa mumbled.

"Old people." Shuri concluded jokingly.

. . .

"Have a good night, you two." Hope smiled at the two siblings, after driving them back to the tower.

"You do too, Hope." T'challa smiled.

"Yeah. Sleep well." Shuri smiled at Hope, kissing her cheek.

"You sleep well, too." Hope smiled, before speeding into her car and driving off.

. . .

"You are the biggest idiot to ever exist!" Davina yelled at Hope, after Hope told her what happened.

"Jeez, that's a very nice thing of you to say, Vina. Very reassuring and comforting." Hope rolled her eyes.

"I'm a realist." Davina shrugged.

"Fan-fucking-tastic." Hope muttured.

. . .

The next morning, Hope wakes up to her phone buzzing annoyingly over, and over again.

She groaned as she tiredly reached over, not yet opening her eyes, as her hand slammed onto her phone, which she grabbed.

She reluctantly opened her eyes, before pressing the green button, and putting the phone to her ear, not bothering to look who was calling.

"Yeah?" She asked tiredly.

"Hope?" She heard Natasha's voice, making her perk up.

"Natasha? Hi!" Hope smiled.

"Did i wake you? You sound tired... or sick." Natasha pointed out.

"No, all good, just... a bit sick..." Hope then fake-coughed, to make it more believable.

She heard Natasha laugh at the other side of the line, making her smile brighten.

"You're a terrible liar. That cough was so bad and i know that you can't get sick." Natasha laughed.

"It did distract you from the waking up thing, didn't it- Shit." Hope groaned, as Natasha laughed.

"It did in fact work, but i think you've already noticed that you just threw that one out the window." Natasha smirked.

"Yeah- yeah, i did." Hope confirmed, completely done with her own idiocity at this point.

"I'm sorry for waking you, Hope." Natasha apologized.

"Don't apologize. I'm supposed to be the one begging for forgiveness after i hurt you." Hope said sadly.

"That's what i wanna talk about. How about we meet in the coffee shop around the corner of your family's house tomorrow?" Natasha suggested.

"I would love to. Thank you. What time? I can pick you up if you want?" Hope suggested.

"Just meet me there at two in the afternoon, okay, малышка? (Baby)" Natasha said.

"Okay. I will meet you then, Natty." Hope smiled.

"Natty?" Natasha asked in amusement.

"Uh, yeah- if you don't mind-" Hope stammered.

"I love it. Now, try to get some more sleep, моя любовь. (my love)" Natasha spoke softly.

"Okay. Thank you, Natty."

"Don't thank me, малышка."