Steamy morning

Was it a dream?  He couldn't tell! He knew that if it was a dream, then, he would want to do it again and again.

Remembering the softness of Christal's skin, the feel of her skin under his hand, the taste of her lips. He still wanted to feel them and the sensation of being inside her...it was the most beautiful thing he had done in his life; he wanted more and even more ... If what he thought was true, and it was a dream, then, as usual, Chistal Would be there, somewhere around and tempting him as always.

He didn't want to be tempted anymore, no, he wanted to give in to this temptation.  He had to tell her as soon as possible... his cock was rumbling and he could feel it harden just at the thought of the woman he now knows love and desire more than reason.

How many times did he deny it?  He rejected her, he kicked her out but now he can't live without her. He needs her for his sanity. She needs to be there for him to take possession of his body... he needs her!

He pulled the covers close to him, getting up as if stung in urgency. He felt the morning chill hit his naked body...was this a dream?  Why did he feel so fulfilled… had he been relieved in his sleep? What the hell had that demon done to him?

" Christal"

He called as he knew that she was still there… still around him, surrounding him with words that made him shiver.  He waited a moment but no answer came, his heart racing like crazy... was she gone? 

Did she just want to sleep with him and then leave?  No, she said that she was now his wife, that she belonged to him, and above all, she told him that she loved him.

Had she lied to get him to give in to her?  He was a demon, it shouldn't have surprised him that she used him, but that didn't stop the pain that began inside him … She had no right, not when he needed her so much.

He gritted his teeth and decided to call again. She had to answer, she had to be by his side no matter what happened and if necessary, he would go and look for her in the forest of nightmares.

He knew that she came from there, all the beasts and evil creatures that inhabit these lands come from there... it was there that he met her so he was sure that she would be there.

" Christal…Christal Goldish where are you?"

He gritted his teeth but just as he was about to hit the bed in frustration, he heard a sleepy growl beside him and the bed shifted slightly.

He looked where the noise was coming from and his heart only missed it...Christal was there languid in his bed with marks of their lust all over her body...marks that said she belonged to him.

They had done it so many times the day before, he had missed lunch and dinner,  no one coming to bother him, or at least he hadn't realized it, bewitched by the body of  Christal.

He hadn't been hungry, no, his only desire had been to satisfy his insatiable desire for this demon who had squirmed beneath him with so much lust and debauchery.

His gaze was borrowed from indecency while he was going back and forth inside her.

She was licking her lips every time he hit her with all the force he had in his hips, she had screamed his name so much that he now had her voice in pitch in the spirit.

How many times had he filled her with his seed?  But he hadn't had enough of her and it was certainly her who had driven him to sleep to rest. Otherwise, he would have done it all night and at the beginning of the day. He wanted to continue enjoying this sweet luxury.