Like a flowerpot

After listening to what Mylend said, Aaron did not feel well.  He felt a certain discomfort in his heart and it eventually showed up in his facial features.

The expression on Mylene's face, her miserable expression, was too much for him to bear.  He needed to do something for her, it had become a main imperative.

How in this life, high society had not yet had the privilege of knowing this precious stone that is Mylene.  Of course, it would piss him off that after she enters high society, she attracts the attention of men who will strut in front of her.  But he doesn't want to be egocentric, men around her, that's not what will be missing.

She is of outstanding beauty and the touch of mystery behind all her gestures makes her even more desirable.  It is therefore certain that she will be courted again and again, but it will be up to him to mark his territory against these excited pants.

He'll make sure to claim Mylene in front of all the nobility.  He will show them that she is already his and that anyone who dares to approach his property or even thinks of stealing it from him will know his wrath.

Whether it's the nobles, Frederik De Solsten, or his asshole half-brother.  The latter, it is certain that he will be charmed by Mylene, just like all men, but he will not let anyone take this woman from him.

She is already his and even if, after her debutante ball, he has to marry her and lock her up in a place where only he will have the privilege of looking at her, he will do it.

He already has in mind to become the future king of this country, then she will be his queen.  But he knows that a queen is often thrust to receive foreign emissaries or to lead discussions with the nobility.  So imagining the woman he loves around other men would drive him crazy.

It's the reason why he will take a concubine.  It is she who will act as queen while her treasure is hidden away from covetousness.  It's true, it will be unfair and humiliating for the real queen, but he prefers that to the humiliation of having her taken from him by another.

He sighed in his thoughts before looking at Mylene.  She drives him crazy, he thinks of such twisted things but he can't think otherwise.  This woman, he desires and only wants her for himself.

He wants her to be entirely at his disposal, that she bears his children and takes care only of him.  So keeping her locked up where he can be alone with her and sleep with her, again and again, is his vision of the perfect marriage with the love of his life.

He smiled before moving slightly towards her.  He grabbed both of her hands in his large hand before staring at her intensely.

" Mylene, I will be delighted to make your debut in society a real success, you can count on me."  He spoke honestly, having already put together his plan.  First the debuts, then the wedding, and afterward, he will build her the most majestic palaces where he will provide her with all the servants and conveniences she will need.  Far from the tumults of the capital, the traps and intrigues of the nobility but above all, far from men.

His attention was diverted from his thoughts when Mylene squeezed his hand tenderly before speaking.

"Aaron...you are so...I can't find the words...My heart feels like it's racing, it's crazy the feelings you're causing in me."  I spoke emotionally as I closed my eyes, satisfied with the turn of events.  I was well on my way to gradually gaining power and influence in high society.  I have never been to the capital and do not know the nobility.  If I want to be able to defend myself against my enemies, especially my brothers and my mother-in-law, not to mention the many enemies that I am sure to make, I need to build my influence without relying too much on Dad.