R+18

Azef put his hands around Mylène's breasts and slowly caressed them while tasting her lips in a sensual kiss.
I almost cried out against the kiss pulling me back a little from our contact but Azef didn't give me the chance for long as he gripped my lips even more hungrily.

Our tongues met and our bodies pointed towards each other. Azef let his hands explore my chest, focusing on my nipples. I screamed so much at the gestures that Azef smirked, guessing that I liked what he did to me. My breathing became deeper and small moans escaped my lips between our overlapping tongues.

My trembling fingers circled the edges of Azef's underwear before pulling his briefs down, the cold air caressing his hard cock. He shivered but soon felt warm hands around his balls and cock. I began, slowly and delicately, to caress his private parts while my lips continued to caress his tongue.

"Mylène..."

Azef managed to say between two kisses and a slight moan. Mylène was certainly new to this but he could tell that she had a certain know-how in this thing and that... damn it drove him crazy.

Mylène's naked body against his hands and the latter's hands caressing his body, it was a cocktail dinner.

I did not reply to his call.

Instead, I pressed my crotch closer to Azef's throbbing, hard cock. My body started moving up and down against Azef's.
I felt Azef's cock pressing against my pussy and his hands caressing more places on my breasts and nipples.
Azef felt Mylène's hands stroking his cock faster and because he was also rubbed against her, his pelvis was now covered by the viscous liquid of her wet pussy.

Suddenly and surprisingly, I felt something wet on one of my breasts. I opened my eyes, lowering them to my chest. There, I saw Azef's head moving around my stiffened breasts. His rough tongue played with my nipple and made me shiver with pleasure. I moaned softly stroking Azef's hard cock harder to prove that I appreciate what he is doing.

Azef moaned and continued to slowly lick my nipple while he explored the other breast with his hand.

Just hearing her moan in pleasure, feeling her body move against his, the taste of her warm breast against his tongue, made him get harder, his desire for her growing even more. His whole body was filled with a desire that he could neither suppress nor control; it filled everything about him, even his soul.

"Mylène, I want to feel my cock deep inside you. I want to fuck you hard..."
Azef whispered, looking up into Mylène's beautiful, captivating golden eyes.
They shimmered with an almost supernatural brilliance in the darkness that now enveloped the room. It was a spell of Mylene's, although, for the moment, she didn't know what was playing in her mind in terms of power. The flames of the candles around them danced in time with their desire and made them appear even darker than they already were.
In Mylène's eyes, Azef could also see the desire for him. The same kind of desire he felt towards her.

In response, Azef received a smile and a wink. That, plus what he had seen in Mylène's eyes, sounded like a sign that she wanted the same thing.

Azef suddenly felt the heat from Mylène's body disappear from his and saw how she lay on her back in the bed with her legs spread. At first, he didn't do anything, just looked at her beautiful naked body, which had small drops of sweat and his saliva. The sight made him smile and he took off his underwear, lying on top of Mylène.

"What are you waiting for, Azef? I can't take it anymore"

I whispered in Azef's ear and he put a finger inside me before he started caressing my chest and stomach again.

"I'm waiting for the right moment..."

Azef leaned down, giving me a wet kiss then licking the wetness I had on me from my abdomen.