Sofiane's trap.

I frowned, what was that way of speaking?  Why did Azef have such an authoritarian and possessive look towards me?  And above all, why couldn't I regain control?  So far, since I have been in this world, I have always made men what I want, they are my doggies and they obey everything I say.  But why does Azef not seem sensitive to these famous pheromones that my father spoke of and to the enchantment of my gaze?  He seems seduced, but not in the way I would like.
Instead of acting the way I want him to - at least following my directions - he acts according to his desires and moods.
And that look he gives me, since when have I wanted to bow my head in front of a man?  I am Mylène after all, I do not submit.
I gritted my teeth before looking up at Azef with piercing eyes.  I was furious, I was angry but instead of finding a guilty look, Azef had more of an amused look.  Amusement danced in the depths of his eyes and I wanted to punch him.  Why isn't my power working on him?  Why is he challenging me like this?
I squeezed his chest with my fingers, almost clawing him as he came to grab both of my hands.
“Calm down Mylène, we don’t want you to get hurt… forgive us if we were impertinent towards you…”
I frowned, we?  Who is he referring to?  What is this story?  Is he hot but stupid?  I shook my head as Azef's eyes changed color again to their normal state.
"Mylène? Are you okay? Oh shit, did your fingers hurt?"
Azef grabbed my fingers that I had pressed against his chest until they bled and he sighed when he saw that it was his blood and not mine.
I was lost, why did Azef behave like this?  This way of speaking and now he seemed like a completely different person.  Not even a few seconds before he was arrogant and teasing but now he's acting like a confused lamb.  What is this incongruous situation?
I removed my hands from his grip and moved away slightly.
" I'm doing well"
Between the anger at not being able to be in control and the feeling of incomprehension, I'm quite disconcerted and I want to go back to my room to think.
No, I need to see my father immediately, he needs to explain to me who this boy is.  It's not normal, he's not normal.
Is he a demon like him?  This would be understandable with his dominant way of speaking, and acting, and his obsessive possessive side towards me.
I was about to turn around to leave Azef's room, my mind reeling, when I felt a strong grip on my arm.
“Mylene?”
I turned around, my face scrunched up with anger, I wasn't in the mood, but when I met Azef's gaze, I retracted, my eyes becoming big.
Azef was crying, then he got down on his knees and grabbed my hand, placing it on his cheek.
"Are you planning to abandon us 'again'? Are you going to reject us again? We love you, you can't do that to us"
I was stunned, what was he talking about?  And why does he seem so devastated?  I felt my head spin and a flash hit me.
** I hate you**
My heart tightened in my chest as my breathing became labored.
“We ask your forgiveness… we have learned our lesson… we will no longer do anything to hurt you”
Azef continued to beg and I closed my eyes.  I was trying to understand but seeing Azef in this state, I don't know why, but it was unbearable.
I lowered myself to his level and rested my forehead against his.
"Calm down, I won't abandon you. I was just dizzy, that's all…"
Azef kissed the inside of my hand, his eyes turning green again.
“Mylène, do you want me to please you now?”
I blushed, what was this change in attitude?  I felt Azef's hand slip under my dress as he kissed my neck.
“Ah…”
“Order Mylène and I will do anything for you…”
" Anything?"
I asked, feeling my resolve weakening at Azef's caresses.
He pulled down the straps of my dress, freeing my breasts as he licked my hardened nipple.
“Yes, anything.”
I threw my head back, his fingers playing with my left breast while his tongue caressed the other.
"Azef… wait.. not now. I have to go back to my father…"
" For what ?"
His question was commanding and I gulped.  He switches personalities so easily.
“I need to talk to him…”
" I see"
He stopped his movements before fixing my dress in front of my heavy breathing.  We looked at each other for a long time then I kissed Azef before leaving the room.  I can't believe what just happened.  I had to flee because I couldn't control the situation. Azef is different, and my father needs to give me an explanation.  I pursed my lips, remembering what happened, despite the fear that slightly assailed me at the incomprehension of the situation, especially this intense flash.  Despite the mystery around Azef, every cell in my body pushes me towards him.  I just want to be by his side, for him to kiss me, touch me, and more.
I swallowed, what was this spell working inside me?  I put my fingers to my lips and smiled nonetheless.
Spell or not I am very happy.  After getting over all that, when I think about it, I shouldn't be surprised.  My father is a demon and so is my mother, why should I make a fuss about it if the man I'm starting to develop feelings for is too?
In any case, although he doesn't seem like it, Azef is an exceptional man and I know he will be of great help to me in my plans.  But first, I need to learn more about him.
Staying in the room, Azef sat up, smiling before scratching his hair, feeling a presence at his side...

“Duchess?”

*** Kukuku I knew my daughter would be such an angel***

"I hope I didn't scare her too much...the voice in me took over and I don't know if the other one said something that scared her?"

The other person was silent for a long time before speaking.

***Don't worry, everything is fine, you both love her, there's no way he's going to hurt her***

"Madam? Will I disappear?"

*** No, just evolved but I just hope that you won't forget the good that my husband and I did for you***

Azef sneered as the aura around him grew dark and overwhelming.

“What an impudent little thing, my little Christal…”

Christal trembled before disappearing as Azef went to sit on his bed taking his head in his hands.
"I'm the first to come back to her side and soon the first to have her...I can't wait."

I walked down the hallway imagining tonight was going to be my first sexual experience in all my life.  I was a little nervous but mostly impatient.
I walked down the hall to my room, wanting to go straight to my father's study when a maid came to see me.

"Myl...I mean my lady, the great madame asked us to come and get you..."
I frowned, Sofiane wanted to see me, certainly to give me the documents I asked her for earlier.

“Okay, I’ll follow you.”

The servant took me to the private room that Sofiane uses for her quality wine tastings...feed meat to a goat and see what happens.

The servant opened the door and I felt the doors suddenly close behind me.  I looked in front of me and saw that Sofiane had gotten up;  she was not alone because three other servants with masks surrounded her.  She wanted to protect her people no matter what or was it just a way to make them stay by my side to watch over me and report my every move to their mistress.

Regardless, I find myself in a trap and I don't even know what these people have in store for me.

"So recently you thought that you were important enough in the eyes of the Duke to do as you please? He bends to your slightest whims and treats you like a human being and here you dare to claim my place in this house? I'm going to teach you to stay in your place, my little one, and I'm going to make you understand who is the mistress of the Hosten house."

A masked woman whom I had no trouble recognizing as the housekeeper brought a small box which she opened revealing a black riding crop.

“Your lesson is coming now.”