Keeping company

My father, I imagine, set up Azef's quarters near mine to protect me in case someone had the bright idea to attack me in my room.  But at that precise moment, I could only thank him for it.
The fact that Mylène's apartments are so reclusive in a wing of the mansion where the staff don't venture out much will help me get closer to Azef, I mean, get to know him and see if he can help me in my plans without attracting the attention of others.  I know that despite my father treating me like his princess, there are smart people who think that it won't last and therefore remain faithful to my dear stepmother and her daughter.
That's no problem, I'll make sure to do a full purge once I have all the personnel documents.  I already have the power to do it, all that remains is to apply it.
But that's not the subject here, I first have to make Azef an unwavering support, even if he seems to be close to my father. If I ask him to choose between the one who saved his life and me,  let him choose me.  Said like that, it sounds frankly egocentric and twisted but I can't do anything about it.
  It's my nature, I'm a selfish person and I like it that way.
I went upstairs, finding myself in the hallway leading to my quarters.  There wasn't any traffic because the servants, under Sofiane's orders, and the head maid neglected my side of the manor.
Today, exceptionally, I turn a blind eye to this blatant contempt because it helps me in my business.  Slowly, I stopped, glancing from left to right to check my surroundings.  It was stupid to do it, what do I care if these assholes know I'm going to a man's room?  Oh yes, this could leak to the second prince and Frederik and harm my plans.  But it's so frustrating.
I sighed, shaking my head to clear these stupid thoughts of these two men before walking flush to the wall to Azef's door.
I took a deep breath before lightly knocking and when there was no response, I decided to sneak in... I'm crazy it's true, but damn, the guy is hot as hell and I should be pretty crazy to ignore him.

I entered taking one last look at the corridor before closing and sighing reassured: mission accomplished, no one saw me, that was the main thing.

I was about to turn around when I felt strong arms wrap around my hips and I jumped, letting out a small, surprised cry.

“Mylene?”

Even his low voice is incredible.  Damn, why did he have to be so hot?  I shouldn't let myself be seduced so easily, not when I have such important plans ahead of me.  But he doesn't help me to be so attractive, and the way he grips my hips, a firm that sets my body on fire, makes me want to cry.
I tried to calm the beating of my heart before quickly extricating myself from the surprised embrace and standing in front of Azef who was shirtless looking at me charmingly.  Shit!

"You look for me ?"  He asked in his smooth voice and my mind immediately went blank.
Another gunshot rang out in the back of my mind and I felt my heartbeat pick up.  I still can't be in love, it's not possible, I must have gone crazy.  But given what's going on in my heart, I can't be sure it's not love, especially since it's the first time I've felt that way.  Even with John, before I died, it wasn't as intense, as vibrant.  With each of this man's breaths, I feel my legs trembling, with his presence, I feel myself going crazy.
  My desire for him is growing exponentially and I'm afraid of losing myself.
Azef squeezed my hip tighter as his other hand moved up to my shoulder, caressing my neck.

"Mylene? Do you need something? "  His smooth voice and warm breath tickled my ear and I bit my lip.  Is it me or is he flirting?

"Azef…what are you doing? I mean…Ah"
Azef pressed his body against mine, his warmth engulfing me whole.
"Am I not your companion? I am only doing my duty"
Is he making fun of me!?  Since when does a pet boy act like this?  I certainly don't know the customs of this world yet, but I'm pretty sure that having such wandering hands is not allowed for a pet boy.
I moaned again when I felt Azef's lips on my shoulder and almost screamed in frustration.  It was my department to tease men, not the other way around.  He has no right to make me so weak with his actions, but no matter how much I say it, I can't ask him to stop.
“Mylène, my uncle who is your father, asked me to put myself at your service. I absolutely must do everything you ask of me, so…”
Azef bit me lightly on the shoulder before licking it.
“Order and I will obey”
I swallowed crookedly before grabbing his hand as it continued to caress my neck, moving down to my chest before placing it on my chest.
I felt Azef's smile on my skin and it didn't take long for him to squeeze my breast under my clothing, almost making me scream.
Azef suddenly grabbed my neck then, turning my face towards his, he pressed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately.  For long seconds, my tongue was drawn into a sensual dance and finally, he let me go.
"Don't shout like that, Mylène. I wouldn't like to be interrupted."
“For…for what?”
He chuckled before reaching his hand into my dress and caressing my nipple.
"Who knows, I'm keeping you company and I wouldn't like to be disturbed. Do you want to be interrupted?"  He accompanied his question by pinching my nipple.
" No, I do not want"
" GOOD"
"You're not as innocent as you let on earlier...does my father even know that?"
Azef snickered again.
" Did I ever say that I'm innocent?"
I huffed.
"However, he is the one who said before you were born that you would be the center of my life and therefore, I should do everything possible to please you. He also added that I should make sure to ensure that you and  I got along well. I feel that to have a good relationship, we both need to be happy with each other."
I gulped, what was this reasoning?
“Does this mean that you are also flirtatious with all the women you meet? As a knight, you had to protect several young ladies and…”
“Why do you say such insulting things, Mylène? I told you, you are the center of my world, I waited for you for so long, how could I not keep my chastity for you?”
"Did you wait for me? For a long time? I don't understand..."
"Mylene, there are things in this world that are beyond comprehension. Just know that now that you have returned, you are ours and therefore, we demand that you act in a way that does not betray us."
My eyes widened as Azef's eyes turned dark and his skin turned ice cold.
“Azef…”
“Tonight, I will make you our wife”